Shutting Down Tank -- Livestock and Equipment Sale (everything)

re76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Been a long time since I have popped in here. Due to some life changes (2yr old and 5mo old + an impending move this year) I have decided that I am going to be shutting down my tank for now. With my kids taking most of my time now it hasn't received the sort of love it deserves. I recently had a major algae outbreak and I just don't have the time to try to fight it off especially considering a move this year.

I will need to sell all of the livestock first and then I will start selling off all of the equipment. I am out of touch with what a fair price is for many of these items -- but I am hoping that they are priced aggressively for a quick sale. My goal is to have everything out of the house sometime before March. Let me know if you feel I am off on prices.

If anyone is interested in buying everything as a package, I would give a flat discount on everything, maybe something like 30% off.

Because there is so much I have put everything in a google sheet here:

I will work on getting pictures up of most things sometime this week. Wanted to get this posted to see what kind of interest there is.

Happy New Year!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi all,

Been a long time since I have popped in here. Due to some life changes (2yr old and 5mo old + an impending move this year) I have decided that I am going to be shutting down my tank for now. With my kids taking most of my time now it hasn't received the sort of love it deserves. I recently had a major algae outbreak and I just don't have the time to try to fight it off especially considering a move this year.

I will need to sell all of the livestock first and then I will start selling off all of the equipment. I am out of touch with what a fair price is for many of these items -- but I am hoping that they are priced aggressively for a quick sale. My goal is to have everything out of the house sometime before March. Let me know if you feel I am off on prices.

If anyone is interested in buying everything as a package, I would give a flat discount on everything, maybe something like 30% off.

I will work on getting pictures up of most things sometime this week. Wanted to get this posted to see what kind of interest there is.

Happy New Year!

Darn it- we are 6.5hrs apart. I'd take it all. Problem is, my work schedule. . . we are very short handed and I promised to be available during January for sure. I mean, id take 'em all

Last edited:

bxclent

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Happy New Year!

Hi all,

Happy New Year!

I collect zoas and would love the purple hammer.
Where are you located ? I'm in Beaver County

LegalReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love some zoas, maybe a hermit crab or two, and am definitely interested in that Green Nepthea, small RBTA, and lobo! Do you have any pictures by chance?

OP
OP
re76

re76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes! Thanks @bkhunt I just remembered that I needed to come back and update this post. I accepted an offer from someone who was interested in purchasing everything as a package everything is sold at this point.

Thank you all for your interest and I hope to one day have an excuse to be back on this forum! Until then, may your testing always give you the numbers you want...

MREED1223

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Happy New Year!

I'm very interested in the foxface if still available.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back