OP
Sierra_Bravo

Sierra_Bravo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sent off an ATI ICP test back on Oct 7th and received the results back today. In fairly good shape except for Iodine and Molybdenum. Not exactly sure if that is something I want to correct or leave alone.

ICP1.JPG
ICP2.JPG
ICP3.JPG

stacey_112217

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank update:

So while in class I decided to check on my thread, and ended up reading your whole thread and progress and I am thrilled that you documented everything so that when I am ready I can do something similar. You have done an amazing job! loved seeing your tank go from empty to thriving.

OP
OP
Sierra_Bravo

Sierra_Bravo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So while in class I decided to check on my thread, and ended up reading your whole thread and progress and I am thrilled that you documented everything so that when I am ready I can do something similar. You have done an amazing job! loved seeing your tank go from empty to thriving.

I just finally had seen your very gracious comments! Thanks and best of luck on your own journey into the hobby. Now get back to your schoolwork! You shouldn't be on your phone in class! :p

OP
OP
Sierra_Bravo

Sierra_Bravo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you noticed any differences in the tank since changing over to the calcium reactor?

From a stability standpoint, absolutely. Within a few points, I can maintain a steady alkalinity of whatever target range I'm looking for, and when it does drift it's slowly, not swinging wildly when I was dosing two part. As far as growth, I'm not going to go so far as saying I've seen a large improvement in growth or overall health, but I have seen a positive effect.

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little gold hammer gifted to me by @alton . My original was a victim of a temp spike in my office nano. Thanks Alton!
Nice.

Those are one of my favorites since they really add yellow to the Display. And branching makes them easy to prune.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back