!!!!Sigh...CALLING IT FAIRYFOOD!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No issues with a 1" frag here, growing them is the fun part :)

Rob Top1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No issues with a 1" frag here, growing them is the fun part :)
+1 and at $50-150 an inch who can afford a colony. Or want to spend that much on a big piece when you could get variety Not me. As for micro frag survivability, haven't had an issue there. I'd take a nub of that

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

I am in the extreme minority here and my business practices don't reflect my own personal taste but I love teeny frags. That year of total anticipation before it really even moves, exhilarating . Not kidding.

I just cut. 1/4" nub for my own little display :)

tonymission

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where's the fun if you aren't getting 1" frags?
I guess some people prefer to adopt children too. That's fine too, but not for me. :)

heathd.hd

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I am in the extreme minority here and my business practices don't reflect my own personal taste but I love teeny frags. That year of total anticipation before it really even moves, exhilarating . Not kidding.

I just cut. 1/4" nub for my own little display :)

Agree mostly because I have 3 kids and a stay at home wife and expensive taste in corals. So tiny is what I can afford with nice coral.

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, everything is no more than $20 and every box that comes to the house is no more than $100.

Hey Adam, any chance on getting some pics of your display?

Rob Top1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just don't get the dishonesty with the wife. Not saying I'm the perfect husband far from it, just send her shopping or for a spa treatment before I get my sps treatment. Turns out to be a win x2 for me. She's happy, I'm happy. Broke but happy

kingator

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just don't get the dishonesty with the wife. Not saying I'm the perfect husband far from it, just send her shopping or for a spa treatment before I get my sps treatment. Turns out to be a win x2 for me. She's happy, I'm happy. Broke but happy
Lololol so true lol

tonymission

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I assume you didn't just go halfsies on 10 RR colonies... lol

prime8reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont have any issues with tiny frags. Tiny frags with BIG price tags, I do take issue with lol. But I do enjoy watching a mini frag grow out. Why just look at my RR orange passion for example.
It's a product mainly of budget and not falling the giant price tag circus melee....
With that said, I think $50-$80 sounds fair for ½" nub. But realistically I think $100-$175 is fair market driven by us good folks who want to be the first to have it without choking or crying add we type in ourcredit card info HAHA
2014-11-02 01.26.27-1.jpg

Last edited:

heathd.hd

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sorry but not all of us have wives that are ok with us spending money on our tanks. My girl loves the tank but not what I spend so sometimes what she don't know don't hurt her. I wish it was differnt though.

heathd.hd

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did I say 50/50 more like 80/20 this month, 85/15 next... 75/25 but I dont think 50/50 happens much.

Okay I'm in on the 85\15 lol. I do that for sure. She's definitely spoiled. = doesn't work. But yah. She can know what this **** costs.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
you guys would all get a serious kick out of stuff sneaky husband/boyfriends have asked me to do to keep their coral purchases clandestine.:spy: you all know who you are!

from unlabeled boxes to secret coded text messages. as i am sure other vendors can vouch. we have seen it all! Life's good kind of stuff:)

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 49 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 30 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back