Silicon Valley Coral Farmers Market Winter 2018

Steve Tyree

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  • The third Silicon Valley Coral Farmers Market sm coral show (SV-CFM) is set for February 10th 2018. Once again at the expanded West Valley College venue located in Saratoga California. We expect to easily repeat this past Februarys attendance number. Our first featured vendor is Jason Fox Signature Corals.
Attendees - Attendance tickets now available online. The first 50 tickets sold online receive a door prize. See web page link below.

Vendors - We are about 2/3 booked with vendors and currently signing up new vendors. For inquiries contact [email protected]

http://www.coralfarmersmarket.com/cfmprotour_siliconvalley_2018_winter.htm

cfm_protour_siliconvalley_2018_winter.jpg

Greedo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you want to buy at the Coral Farmers Market?
I’m looking for pink acros. Pink Lemonade, Pink Panther, Pink Birdnest, etc.
And a purple cap, Idaho Grape or whatever looks cool.

Setowally

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be making my down there as well. This will be my first frag and vendor show. Does anyone have have tips, do's or dont's ? Or should I I just buy one of everything?

Setowally

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't see many R2Rs from California that often. I they are lurking in the depths. Anyone else going to be there?

Pelagic One

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was making my way down there with my teenagers in tow, attempted a quick stop at Neptune Aquatics, and ended up staying there instead. We would’ve been too late for the raffle prizes anyway, and I’ve already got plenty of RPM salt!

I would’ve appreciated meeting Jason Fox in person, having watched Mr. Saltwater Tank’s visit to Jason’s house of aquaria, and ogling his signature coral online. Maybe I’ll just fly out to Denver in a couple weekends from now to get my reef show fix and meet famous reefer celebs like Sanjay.

Or maybe I’ll just stay home and mix more Kalk.

Setowally

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was pretty neat for me:). It was my first event and had the pleasure of meeting Jason. Cool dude! My GF got us a room for the night in Saratoga and it turned out that Vance and his wife (margie, I think, was her name. Sorry Margie :)) from VW Reefs was staying at the same place we were. We met in the elevator the night before. He had a marine Depot shirt on so I just had to ask if they were in town for the event. And that's how we met. The following day, at the event, Vance and his wife remember us and said "hey, it's the elevator people" but they both also remembered our names ;-)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back