OP
OP
Reefgirl0412

Reefgirl0412

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a quarantine tank you can move him to?

Not saying it's going to happen but I'd hate to see whatever it is hit your other inhabitants.
I know im going to be hated on for this, but I do not have a qt tank. And yeah I know. That's what I'm worried about. He is super hard to catch. I'm trying to get him so I can do a fw dip to confirm if he has flukes.

Who me?

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know im going to be hated on for this, but I do not have a qt tank. And yeah I know. That's what I'm worried about. He is super hard to catch. I'm trying to get him so I can do a fw dip to confirm if he has flukes.
It's never too late to set one up, Petco or PetSmart buy a small 10 gallon tank, small heater, small aquaclear hob... Can be done for about $75

Throw a sponge in your main tank for about a week to gather bacteria and just dose prime in the QT until the sponge is ready.

Then you can just empty it and store everything in a closet until you need it again.

OP
OP
Reefgirl0412

Reefgirl0412

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's never too late to set one up, Petco or PetSmart buy a small 10 gallon tank, small heater, small aquaclear hob... Can be done for about $75

Throw a sponge in your main tank for about a week to gather bacteria and just dose prime in the QT until the sponge is ready.

Then you can just empty it and store everything in a closet until you need it again.
Yeah I might do that. Thank you so much for everything. I really appreciate it

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
FW dip yes for 5 minutes in Tap water same temperature as display tank , and you will find starter kits at walmart have all the essentials needed for a QT tank.

OP
OP
Reefgirl0412

Reefgirl0412

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any update?
Did the fish survive?
Still have the bumps?

What did you end up doing?
Inquiring minds want to know! lol
Yes, the wrasse is fine. He only has a couple of the spots. I didnt really do anything. Just made sure I did my usual water change (10 % every week) and just fed good. Still don't know what it was lol. But everyone is happy.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back