sixty_reefer

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Everything in the ecosystem is working as I wished for, the under gravel is the most awesome system I ever build in relation to keep food in suspense for a long period of time, the video below shows how much food is available in the water column at any given point, a rich mix in live rotifers and copepod, will try and get a microscope to see if there is bacteria in suspense also.
Parameters are stable at week 10 still

from here the plan is to start adding some of the most hard to keep NPS in the hobby I may even try a blueberry gorgonian and a few more dendronephtya in the months to come.

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
sixty_reefer

sixty_reefer

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I need to pull the camera out of storage to start taking some better picture, this is my new addition to the ecosystem, one of the most uncommon organisms I ever saw and I had to have it in this system as I believe it fits in well, a big tanks to my friends in the abyss Warehouse to supply me with such a magnificent life form.

961B5D04-4EC5-4ACD-B0B1-556F1D9EC612.jpeg

The resemblance to a king cobra is really cool also.

Last edited:

JAKE E C

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I need to pull the camera out of storage to start taking some better picture, this is my new addition to the ecosystem, one of the most uncommon organisms I ever saw and I had to have it in this system as I believe it fits in well, a big tanks to my friends in the abyss Warehouse to supply me with such a magnificent life form.

961B5D04-4EC5-4ACD-B0B1-556F1D9EC612.jpeg

The resemblance to a king cobra is really cool also.
Wow! What on earth is it?

AquaCave

How close to perfect, for you, is your reef aquarium?

• IT'S PERFECT NOW

Votes: 17 3.7%
  • It's getting close

Votes: 65 14.3%
  • It's about half way there

Votes: 85 18.7%
  • It's slow but progressing

Votes: 134 29.5%
  • It's not even close

Votes: 142 31.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 12 2.6%