Size of "LocLine" in 220.6?

Floribraska

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some small cracks developing in the "locline" hoses on my 220.6. The leaks spray the water back into the tank, so it's not a big deal, but I'd like to replace them anyway. I am under the impression Waterbox uses non-standard "locline" modular hoses (based on the fact the RFGs from Vivid Aquariums have special "Waterbox adapters), but can't seem to find any information regarding compatible modular hoses and/or sizes. Does anyone know what size and/or brand I need to look at? Has anyone successfully replaced or installed other "locline" style returns?

Overall the only thing I dislike about my 220.6 is that Waterbox uses metric plumbing and I'm really regretting not converting to US standard plumbing before getting my tank up and running... So any help in getting this small retrofit done is greatly appreciated!

OP
OP
F

Floribraska

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Upon closer inspection I do see a "Fire Aqua" label on one of the pieces of the modular hose, but no other markings. I have submitted a ticket to Waterbox CS in hopes of getting more info. In the meanwhile, Mr. Google is not giving me a ton of helpful results trying to track down this "Fire Aqua" marking on the loc-line style modular hose.

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We can help you with that-- we can replace your current ones for you. If you are looking for something a little different, I recommend checking out our friends over at VCA; they make a ton of items for our aquariums! If you don't see what you are looking for, you can reach out to them directly:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back