skimmer 2 years of flawless operation.

Dondante

View Badges
Reaction score
Your skimmer has been in use for 2 years. It's been the only product on my system that has been flawless.

I once lost an Oring and customer service was faster than any other manufacturer and was shipped FAST.

The only product that I've been 100% satisfied with.

I wish you guys would make a calcium reactor and other items.

Auquanut

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I gotta jump on this band wagon. Been running the 240dc for 4 years and it's a powerhouse. Just took it apart and cleaned it yesterday, and it's humming along like day one. I looks a little worse for wear being right next to the fuge, but it works like a champ. And it's very easy to disassemble and reassemble to clean.

mattzang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
i've used their return pumps since like a month into the hobby when the stock SCA pump failed. my first one ran great and still runs great on saltwater mixing duty and the newer bigger one i got for my bigger tank runs great as well

i won't lie when it came to skimmer shopping i kinda forgot they made them or i probably would've considered one

Simplicity Aquatics

Simple, Effective, Affordable
View Badges
Reaction score
Awwwww you guys are gonna make me blush ;Happy

Glad to hear satisfied customers. We do have some new projects in the works. One which will likely be released spring 2021 that has been about 4 years in the making, another likely by year end that isn't as exciting but still excited :)

Sorry neither are a calcium reactor. While I love calcium reactors (use one myself) they seem to be out of favor, most people seem to want to use dosing pumps and chemicals.

OP
Dondante

Dondante

View Badges
Reaction score
i've used their return pumps since like a month into the hobby when the stock SCA pump failed. my first one ran great and still runs great on saltwater mixing duty and the newer bigger one i got for my bigger tank runs great as well

i won't lie when it came to skimmer shopping i kinda forgot they made them or i probably would've considered one
Lol. That SCA pump was garbage. I couldn't believe they wasted time sending that crap. Lol

HOW MUCH DO YOU LIKE ZOANTHIDS?

• LOVE them

Votes: 284 43.8%
  • Like them

Votes: 169 26.0%
  • They're "ok"

Votes: 130 20.0%
  • Don't like them

Votes: 35 5.4%
  • Hate them

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other (please explain)