Skunk cleaner shrimp with Yellow Coris, Hawaiian Flame, and China Wrasse OK in same tank?

CyberGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently I have a Hawaiian Flame, yellow coris, and China wrasses in my 120 gallon tank. These 3 wrasses are adult size (3 inches or do).

Can I put in 2 medium size skunk cleaner shrimp with these 3 wrasses?

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would try it - maybe with 4. Make sure there are plenty of hiding spaces. Some wrasses do not do well with crustaceans - and I've read both opinions. I've thought of adding some shrimp to my tank (with a harlequin tusk that has cleaned up (so to speak) my CUC). no one knows until you add them. I would suggest - possibly adding them after feeding - and just before the lights are going to go out.. Let the shrimp find a place.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.7%
Back