SKY LED Leaked Image Reveals New Details of Unreleased Light

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The SKY LED from Neptune Systems is a new reef aquarium LED light that has been acknowledged by its parent company, but for which no details have yet been divulged. Fortunately, and perhaps intentionally, an image was shared online yesterday for just a few minutes before it was taken down, but not before a quick…
Source

Continue reading...

naterealbig

pea brain
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don't expect a response.... Jake Adams doesn't actually interact with the community... Just provides clickbait to entice hits on the Reef Builders website.... By linking articles that only lead to more questions.... To get real info, you unfortunately, will need to do the work yourself.

Doctorgori

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't expect a response.... Jake Adams doesn't actually interact with the community... Just provides clickbait to entice hits on the Reef Builders website.... By linking articles that only lead to more questions.... To get real info, you unfortunately, will need to do the work yourself.
Thanks for letting me know i’m talking to myself LOL ...
if no reply to this thread he’ll be my very 1st ignore LOL

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a bot that posts the thread but someone there must pay attention I think that pic was posted here yesterday

ChiCity

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ohhhhhhh , getting spicy

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In all fairness this is an RSS feed we have set up for ReefBuilders. This is automated. Sorry for the the confusion.

vabben

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw the picture pop up on social media yesterday. I quickly glanced and figured it was some crafty 3D printer trolling the Neptune community. Maybe the photo is real.

naterealbig

pea brain
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@revhtree - thank you for the context - I did not know this, and I'll calm down. It would be nice to see some interaction from the RB crew. For some reason I always feel tricked when I click on these articles. Prolly just me.

litlsea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its never any companies desire for products to fail before their time. That said every company including Apple and Neptune must make products that meet market expectations at a price point consumers will agree to purchase them at. Even high end Apple equipment fails and Neptune products will also fail at some point. My iphone 8+ failed at 28 months while my iphone 5S is still working fine. Personally my Neptune equipment is mostly over a year old without any issues. I would say its designed to a price point with reasonable quality. If a piece failed during the warranty period I would expect the company to repair or replace it. After that period its unlikely that any company will do very much except sell you parts if available. After all they are in business to make money. My experience with Neptune is exactly the opposite to your doesn't care comment. I received exemplary customer care with an issue and it was solved in just a few hours. Like Apple Neptune has a family of products and there are always going to be an odd black sheep in that family. At some point they either redesign it or drop it from the family. Hopefully your experience in the future is better than in the past. There are other options both higher and lower in price and quality.

Back