SLASH Spring Spectacular Coral Show April 10th

Ultraman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Save the date-Sunday, April 10th. Oakville Elks Lodge from 11am-3pm.

Hosted by Bill and the Reefing USA crew! Bill and his crew do all the work on this spring show and we just enjoy the party. Looking forward to another banging event after Winter

OP
OP
Ultraman

Ultraman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
William Davis with Reefing USA is organizing our Spring Show on Sunday, April 10th. He does everything and brings his awesome group of vendors and allows a few locals to join as well. In the Fall of 2022, we are going to host our own OG frag swap like the old days. It will not be the fancy show that Bill puts together, more like our grass roots where locals can sell from a cooler, or a frag tank. We will have a few local vendors as well so there’s a good selection of stuff, but it won’t be the fancy production that Bill and his crew put on. We are partnering with him because he’s been coming to Saint Louis since the beginning of our club and it’s a ton of work putting these events on with the same 4 or 5 guys and a couple loyal wives like Mrs Rams and April.

OP
OP
Ultraman

Ultraman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, he just told me that he has a great show planned for our club. Nori Vossen Artwork will be there as well. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Mikuchar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can a reefer from southern Illinois attend. I'm originally from Chicago moved to Southern il.10 yrs. Ago. No reef clubs or shows around here ever. Ty

OP
OP
Ultraman

Ultraman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pepino hooked me up with zoanthids, as did Evil Reef. Got a beautiful orange hammer and green bubble coral from knock out reef, and a branching hammer from eye candy coral.

Back