Status
Not open for further replies.

deplinger

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SMMAS Meeting in Lusby on 18 SEP 2021 from 1:00 to 3:00. Bring your Frags and Equipment to sell or trade. SMMAS Equipment is on Sale: 25% off to club members.

Last edited:

SteveMM62Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve sent multiple Emails to Lynne C. with Zero response on the location. Also last year, I was going to attend, and I got Zero response, that meeting was canceled, so I figured that was why. BTW, I wouldn’t post the location here, without their approval, since it is at their residence.

OP
OP
deplinger

deplinger

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve sent multiple Emails to Lynne C. with Zero response on the location. Also last year, I was going to attend, and I got Zero response, that meeting was canceled, so I figured that was why. BTW, I wouldn’t post the location here, without their approval, since it is at their residence.
I am really sorry but I have not received any emails. That is crazy.

mtordie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SMMAS Meeting in Lusby on 18 SEP 2021 from 1:00 to 3:00. Bring your Frags and Equipment to sell or trade. SMMAS Equipment is on Sale: 25% off to club members. Contact [email protected] for more info.
Hey guys,

I'm a former club VP and I need help.

I need to get out of the hobby and this is the only place that I thought could help. I've recently become disabled and I need to get rid of everything because I can no longer take care of it.

I have an Innovative Marine 30 rimless, Neptune Apex system, Sicce Return pumps, Radion Lights, Tunze Top Off and a lot more. Quite a few corals and a Black and White clownfish.

I am pretty desperate and willing to take any help anyone could give. I'm almost willing to give it all away, I'm that desperate and don't want anything to die....

Mike

OP
OP
deplinger

deplinger

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I'm a former club VP and I need help.

I need to get out of the hobby and this is the only place that I thought could help. I've recently become disabled and I need to get rid of everything because I can no longer take care of it.

I have an Innovative Marine 30 rimless, Neptune Apex system, Sicce Return pumps, Radion Lights, Tunze Top Off and a lot more. Quite a few corals and a Black and White clownfish.

I am pretty desperate and willing to take any help anyone could give. I'm almost willing to give it all away, I'm that desperate and don't want anything to die....

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back