Sneak Peek! ArtFully Acrylic Drop Off - Reef Crest AIO!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love it... I was just thinking about getting a drop off tank these past couple of days, checked your website and now you have answered!!! I like how your AIO drop off can be used on any flat surface. The best part is the nano would be shipped without a freight deliver surcharge.

Questions: Could the Pico model also be shipped via UPS or FedEx as well? I'm thinking the larger model may require freight shipment, but that is just a guess on my end.

With your three standard models will there be other acrylic color choices and will all models be rimless? Black gives the best depth perception though. :D

Thanks for creating three standard models and looking to buy one shortly. Would of bought it yesterday if the prices were available. :)

Thanks for showing the love! Got your PM too. Will make sure everyone gets pricing info as soon as possible. None of the Reef Crest tanks...pico, nano, or standard...will have issues shipping via UPS or Fedex. Currently the wraps are available in Black, Blue, and Red. Acrylic used is currently only black and clear. Other color options for back/bottom panels may become available at some point but are not currently planned for the production tanks.

Will there be a lid option?

The tanks will be sold in base form without a lid. A clear mesh lid will however be available to fit perfectly for those that want the option. Same with the drawer and any sort of media baskets. These items will be optional so those that don't want them can get the very best deal possible.

Macropora

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you and looking forward to the competitive prices! Make our Christmas wish come true. ;)

jan4scuba

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw this tank and all I can say is DEAR SANTA...I'VE BEEN VERY GOOD THIS YEAR. Please leave it on my desk next to my other 2 Nano's. They're maxed out and everything is growing and will need a new home soon.

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody!! We are getting closer and closer to release! Absolutely loving the energy and requests we are receiving for the Reef Crest Line!! Waiting on our photographer to come and take pics of the pico system, but can't wait to get a few pics out to you guys so here is a little teaser for your Friday morning.

Macropora

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody!! We are getting closer and closer to release! Absolutely loving the energy and requests we are receiving for the Reef Crest Line!! Waiting on our photographer to come and take pics of the pico system, but can't wait to get a few pics out to you guys so here is a little teaser for your Friday morning.

Raising the bar, lol... We need to see the three tanks together to complete the trilogy! Looking great so far.

David M.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife was the first one to say "we're buying that". I think that means you've succeeded in making an awesome tank!

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Almost there folks!!! Pre-Orders will be setup and ready on our website tomorrow night. There will be a LIMITED TIME Pre-Order Special available for our Reef Crest fans! We will announce the pre-order opening here in addition to posting a new FULL RELEASE thread. Reef Crest Shipping will commence in January. Pre-Orders that are intended as a gift will receive a special "Stocking Placeholder" in time for Christmas =).

All pricing includes the Reef Crest AIO of your choice, return pump(s), and all associated plumbing accessories. Reef Crest 9 and 17 include one variable flow control pump rated up to 317gph. Reef Crest 35 includes two return pumps with up to 634gph of variable flow control.

Pricing will be as follows:

Reef Crest 9 - "Pico" Dropoff AIO - 9 Gallons - 10x18x15:

Regular Price: $299.99
Introductory Price: $269.99

Reef Crest 17 - "Nano" Dropoff AIO - 17 Gallons - 12x24x18:

Regular Price: $399.99
Introductory Price: $359.99

Reef Crest 35 - "Midsize" Dropoff AIO - 35 Gallons - 18x30x20:

Regular Price: $649.99
Introductory Price: $584.99

Here is a full set of pics of the Reef Crest 9. Reef Crest 35 AIO pics will follow once the new demo model is complete. We look forward to hearing from everybody!!

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lighting options are pretty open here Dan!

Gooseneck mounted lights are apt to likely be the most popular choice here.

If you want an awesome fixture that can be color coordinated and is also built right here in the USA just like the Reef Crest AIOs then I'd suggest the sleek offerings from Nano Box.

The Kessil A150 would certainly work great too of course.

Other light options that typically have "legs" and sit on the tank sides should still work here just fine. The whole Reef Crest lineup has pretty standard lengths at 18, 24, and 30" long so there should be no issue accommodating these light types either.

Please do let us know if you have any other questions!

Last edited:

Macropora

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does the tank need to be supported with styrofoam on the bottom? Just wondering. Thank you.

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does the tank need to be supported with styrofoam on the bottom? Just wondering. Thank you.

Very good question. But no, it does not. Both bottom pieces simply need a nice flat even surface to sit on. The "floor" of the top shelf is double thick acrylic and is engineered with its own support system to keep it in check so that it may "float" freely.

Macropora

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very good question. But no, it does not. Both bottom pieces simply need a nice flat even surface to sit on. The "floor" of the top shelf is double thick acrylic and is engineered with its own support system to keep it in check so that it may "float" freely.

Sounds good. Thank you!

Jamezanity

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Is any more bigger sizes coming? This is sick custom tank but i want more bigger. Lol. And whats the best stand for this?

KORAK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tank reminds me of the Smithsonian display tank Walter Adey has in Washington DC

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back