SNEAK PEEK: Diver's Den WYSIWYG Store Update - October 9, 2019

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LiveAquaria Diver's Den WYSIWYG Store Update
Check out today's featured WYSIWYG aquatic life from our Diver's Den WYSIWYG Store

CoralMarine FishCoral
lg-100919-092.jpg
lg-1009191-125p.jpg
lg-100919-171a.jpg
Razzle Berry GonioporaMultibar Angelfish PairAussie Meat Coral
Shop now before they are gone!

Diver's Den® WYSIWYG Store: http://bit.ly/LADiverDenR2R
Browse our quality aquarium supplies: http://bit.ly/LASuppliesR2R

Morgrowsigntuarecoral

Monster Honda aka la monsuta
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well @LiveAquaria with all the changes being made and the expert only fish that are only guaranteed to rive alive only I’m going to take my business elsewhere. I bought my first fish from you guys over 13 years ago and sadly my pair of multibars I got from you guys 1.5 months ago will be my last order. All of the policies you have taken away what sets you apart from your competitors. Here’s a terrible video of expert only fish and I have no idea what I’m doing

Attachments

• IMG_0504.MOV
    35.6 MB
OP
OP
LiveAquaria

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well @LiveAquaria with all the changes being made and the expert only fish that are only guaranteed to rive alive only I’m going to take my business elsewhere. I bought my first fish from you guys over 13 years ago and sadly my pair of multibars I got from you guys 1.5 months ago will be my last order. All of the policies you have taken away what sets you apart from your competitors. Here’s a terrible video of expert only fish and I have no idea what I’m doing
@Morgrowsigntuarecoral We are sorry to hear of your disappointments. We appreciate your loyalty...13 years is amazing! You are right, recently, we have found it necessary to make some process/policy adjustments. However, none of them are unique to the industry. For the well being of the animals, the Expert Only, Arrive Alive guarantee is in place to ensure that the shipments are going to hobbyists that have the knowledge and experience to properly care for the animals. We hope you will reconsider--we would love to be a part of your future needs. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of assistance.

TheShrimpNibbler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Morgrowsigntuarecoral We are sorry to hear of your disappointments. We appreciate your loyalty...13 years is amazing! You are right, recently, we have found it necessary to make some process/policy adjustments. However, none of them are unique to the industry. For the well being of the animals, the Expert Only, Arrive Alive guarantee is in place to ensure that the shipments are going to hobbyists that have the knowledge and experience to properly care for the animals. We hope you will reconsider--we would love to be a part of your future needs. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of assistance.
I appreciate you looking out for the fish and I will definitely shop with you still, but if a fish didn’t require expert care before now, why does it now?

OP
OP
LiveAquaria

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I appreciate you looking out for the fish and I will definitely shop with you still, but if a fish didn’t require expert care before now, why does it now?
@TheShrimpNibbler Thank you, we appreciate your loyalty to the hobby and especially to us here at Live Aquaria! Great question with the level of care--all of the "difficult" and "expert only" levels of care are currently and will continually be evaluated to ensure we have them listed under the proper care level--this will make it easier for our customers to match their experience level to the animal(s)--have a great day!

TheShrimpNibbler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TheShrimpNibbler Thank you, we appreciate your loyalty to the hobby and especially to us here at Live Aquaria! Great question with the level of care--all of the "difficult" and "expert only" levels of care are currently and will continually be evaluated to ensure we have them listed under the proper care level--this will make it easier for our customers to match their experience level to the animal(s)--have a great day!
Thank you for the response!

OP
OP
LiveAquaria

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Morgrowsigntuarecoral -- thank you, and you are absolutely correct! We are in the process of updating some of the care levels and Potter's Angelfish was displayed incorrectly on the site. Our team has made the necessary adjustments. Thank you for calling this out, all good now!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back