Wwc pink passion
657F5CBC-4F7F-49A3-8E9F-C18ECBC201FC.jpeg

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man just read back through this again. I see you were running a geo dual stage reactor, but upgraded to the 818, what model is the dual?

Also did you decide to move away from the gyre 230's and go with the mp's? I still havent decided what I'm going to upgrade to on my 75 :(

Sorry for all the like spam, but everything looks great!

OP
OP
SneakyTortuga

SneakyTortuga

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an upgrade tank that’s supposed to be delivered next week so I’ve been slowly selling and upgrading equipment in anticipation.
i currently run a geo 510 reactor with a 410 secondary chamber but I need to sell it now. It’s been perfect for my 120 gallon tank but it’s not going to be big enough for the new 225.

i sold the 230 gyres and picked up 4 mp40s in anticipation for the new build as well. I loved the gyres I just didn’t like the maintenace on them.

Hey man just read back through this again. I see you were running a geo dual stage reactor, but upgraded to the 818, what model is the dual?

Also did you decide to move away from the gyre 230's and go with the mp's? I still havent decided what I'm going to upgrade to on my 75 :(

Sorry for all the like spam, but everything looks great!

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an upgrade tank that’s supposed to be delivered next week so I’ve been slowly selling and upgrading equipment in anticipation.
i currently run a geo 510 reactor with a 410 secondary chamber but I need to sell it now. It’s been perfect for my 120 gallon tank but it’s not going to be big enough for the new 225.

i sold the 230 gyres and picked up 4 mp40s in anticipation for the new build as well. I loved the gyres I just didn’t like the maintenace on them.
I saw! Super excited to see you set it all up, glad you went with the size you really wanted. It would bug me not getting exaclty what I wanted.

Been kicking around the idea of gyres but like you said I'm not a fan of all the maintenance everyone says they need. The mp40s should make the polyps dance like crazy :D

I grabed the 618 from geo that I'll feed from the kaomer like you have set up.

Great choices on equipment cant wait to see it all come together, especially the scape, your current scape looks great!

Thanks

Back