• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Snowflake Clownfish Pair / Damsel / JF Colonies (LA pickup or meet up only)

Item Price
$20 - $150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Medici

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have the below items for sale. I am moving from Southern to Northern CA and have to get rid of my setup. Have had all fish for 5+ years and corals for multiple years. Local pickup or meet up only. Will try and post pictures this week, or send upon request. Also have an Eco Tech Radion, less than 2 years old I will need to get rid of.

Located in Northridge.

• 2 ORA Premium Snowflake Clownfish $125 (sold only as pair)
  • Potter Angelfish $125------SOLD
  • Flame Angelfish $75-----SOLD
  • Blue / Yellow Damsel $20
  • Huge Jason Fox Day Glo Favia Colony - fully encrusted rock probably 8-10 inches long, 6 inches wide $150
  • Huge Jason Fox Glow Stick Favia Colony - fully encrusted rock also about 8-10 inches long, 4-6 inches wide. $100
IMG_1840 2.JPG

IMG_1843.JPG

IMG_1848.JPG

Last edited:

C_AWOL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you located in LA? Interested in the potters and flame

C_AWOL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have pictures of the two if possible?

AquaCare

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have the below items for sale. I am moving from Southern to Northern CA and have to get rid of my setup. Have had all fish for 5+ years and corals for multiple years. Local pickup or meet up only. Will try and post pictures this week, or send upon request. Also have an Eco Tech Radion, less than 2 years old I will need to get rid of.

Located in Northridge.

• 2 ORA Premium Snowflake Clownfish with 2 host Rainbow bubble anemone $150 (sold only as pair)
  • Potter Angelfish $60
  • Flame Angelfish $40
  • Blue / Yellow Damsel $20
  • Huge Jason Fox Day Glo Favia Colony - fully encrusted rock probably 8-10 inches long, 6 inches wide $150
  • Huge Jason Fox Glow Stick Favia Colony - fully encrusted rock also about 8-10 inches long, 4-6 inches wide. $100
Are your clownfish laying eggs?

OP
OP
Medici

Medici

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I would have time to post pictures today, but I am closing the first half of the accounting year at my work and haven't been getting home until the day lights are already off. Will try to post tomorrow or the next day if they are still available.

I have been getting many offers on the Potter and Flame. I want to give the Potter and flame to the most stable tank to ensure he will stay alive and thrive. The Potter is not a hardy fish and requires a tank that has been stable for at least a year or 2, and 80+ gallons.

OP
OP
Medici

Medici

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally updated with pictures. I updated the prices as well because a lot of people were trying to buy the Potters just to resale due to unavailability to find them anymore. I want to find them homes, not be resold or used for other reasons.

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
did potters prices not skyrocket with the hawaii bans as others did? arent they hawaii endemic

Back