So close…

Rivy1234

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am brand new to salt water reefing and I finally have My tank set up. Built my plumbing from scratch and my sump! Started the cycling process and added an AI Prime 16HD. (Planning on adding two more when tank is ready for coral!
I feel like a kid at Christmas. Can’t wait to add my first pair of clown fish once tank is finished cycling.

84E7941E-C021-4675-A259-8F90DA0032F7.jpeg 8C9DFDFE-9F7C-40B7-BBB8-B6169DAF6F49.jpeg

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi rivy and welcome, hope all is well with yourself and family.
Good luck on your saltwater venture.
If need any advice/ guidance just ask away in a thread here and im sure get lots good advice from very experienced reefers and remember enjoy all the little critters in your tank ^_^

OP
OP
R

Rivy1234

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much. I am sure I will be rw
Hi rivy and welcome, hope all is well with yourself and family.
Good luck on your saltwater venture.
If need any advice/ guidance just ask away in a thread here and im sure get lots good advice from very experienced reefers and remember enjoy all the little critters in your ta
It's exciting when you first get a tank setup, but remember that a good way to have a successful tank is to not rush anything.
Thank you for the advice. I have been working on the tank for about a month. My cycle is almost complete! Plan on totally taking my time to help prevent major issues in the future. Thanks to Reef2Reef I have learned so much!

Patientman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While the waiting and anticipation can be torturous … the patience practiced with give you a rewarding result! Hang in there and please keep us posted.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%

Back