so excited to be a part of you all!

tailoftwogobies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi everyone! we have a reef tank we started a little over a year ago & we are getting ready to rebuild our stand and we decided to join this awesome forum and share the journey with all of you.. the name we chose 'tailoftwogobies' is because our first fish was a yellow watchman goby who when introduced to a tiger pistol shrimp and then shortly after another yellow watchman goby became one of my favorite parts of our tank. any ideas you all may have regarding anything posted on here would be greatly appreciated over the next few months of the new tank stand build, also feel free to ask any questions and share experience with builds too please!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi everyone! we have a reef tank we started a little over a year ago & we are getting ready to rebuild our stand and we decided to join this awesome forum and share the journey with all of you.. the name we chose 'tailoftwogobies' is because our first fish was a yellow watchman goby who when introduced to a tiger pistol shrimp and then shortly after another yellow watchman goby became one of my favorite parts of our tank. any ideas you all may have regarding anything posted on here would be greatly appreciated over the next few months of the new tank stand build, also feel free to ask any questions and share experience with builds too please!
Hello and welcome! Love your 'tailoftwogobies' name and story!

Look forward to seeing pics during your stand rebuild.

zukihara

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back