So freakin fake!!!

To add fakies or not to add fakies... https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/so-freakin-fake.724220/#post

• Yes

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • No

Votes: 103 93.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The deep sea diver that had bubbles coming from his helmet and treasure chest that filled with air until the lid flew open and released a giant bubble are what got me hooked on aquariums when I was a just a kid. I could have cared less about the fish.. lol

brmreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like hard times there...now all you have to do is somehow sneak some real corals in there and over time all the fakes will be gone or overgrown with coralline. Just make sure to buy corals with cash so the wife doesn't see the transactions if she is the accountant of the house...lol

Too funny

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Honestly, I'm glad you posted this. I have one thing that I was seriously considering a faux addition with. Orange finger sponge. It has been one of my son's favorites, but we were warned they commonly die quickly and nuke the tank. I did find a really good looking faux version. Whatcha think?

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly, I'm glad you posted this. I have one thing that I was seriously considering a faux addition with. Orange finger sponge. It has been one of my son's favorites, but we were warned they commonly die quickly and nuke the tank. I did find a really good looking faux version. Whatcha think?
Sponges are easy just don’t expose them to air and feed the tank some phytoplankton

Back