!!!SO, HMM GUESS I'M GOING WITH AQUATIC-MAN TABLE FOR THIS ONE!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Fishfinder

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really tough to capture with the IPhone. Stunning piece
IMG_1668.JPG
IMG_1938.JPG

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there.

Always a pleasure. I really appreciate the input and I love the post. But I'll have to respectfully disagree with you own this one. This was a wild colony far removed from the original Strawberry Fields, and a different species without a doubt.

Here's the old @SunnyX "strawberry fields" that we all know and love, and went crazy for about 6 years ago. Tagging him for the conformation.

ProCoralsSFLD_zps0cfmgw1x.jpg

And here is my guy again. Please correct me if I'm all wrong here, and I'll gladly call mine the "bouncing's Strawberry Fields" in a heartbeat. Would make my day in fact because
I'm really not into superhero names anyway.

Thanks again for the post.

IMG_8117-Edit_zpscnbdevib.jpg
This is one of the best responses I have seen on R2R. Adam should be an ambassador with those skills.

Also, after a year of being just meh, my Aquatic Man is starting to get really interesting. Definitely worth the wait.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is one of the best responses I have seen on R2R. Adam should be an ambassador with those skills.

Also, after a year of being just meh, my Aquatic Man is starting to get really interesting. Definitely worth the wait.
LOL. Thanks. Yeah man, that guy tried so hard to "troll" and failed so many times it just got old. I have been ignoring him for years now but I did immortalize his namesake with a super special coral on my site somewhere...

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL. Thanks. Yeah man, that guy tried so hard to "troll" and failed so many times it just got old. I have been ignoring him for years now but I did immortalize his namesake with a super special coral on my site somewhere...
I always wondered where “Boso’s dingleberry” came from haha

Back