So, how are you guys liking the new bags?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Williamson’s Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I like the bags. Received my first battle box Wednesday. Best coral buying experience I’ve had with a vendor. Excellent - Coral size, color, value, and mix of corals sent. Communication was also great. Reaching out before filling my order is a nice touch. Definitely will order again.

Bpb

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bags look great. I’m curious, on an average day, how much time would you say you spend bagging and boxing orders? I imagine running an aquaculture farm like that really requires an 8-10 hour a day regiment of constant maintenance and coral shipping.

mike550

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Battlecorals I really like these bags. As a newbie reefer it’s super helpful. It would be great if you could set up your website to search on the same parameters as you you have on your bags. That said, I’m not sure if Im ready for SPS. But if you ever decided to expand into more newbie friendly corals I’d totally buy from you.

dwest

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Battlecorals I really like these bags. As a newbie reefer it’s super helpful. It would be great if you could set up your website to search on the same parameters as you you have on your bags. That said, I’m not sure if Im ready for SPS. But if you ever decided to expand into more newbie friendly corals I’d totally buy from you.
I bet that if you bought a battlebox and tell Adam you want beginner sps, he would do a great job for you.

mike550

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bet that if you bought a battlebox and tell Adam you want beginner sps, he would do a great job for you.
No doubt! I’ve sent him an email about that before. I’m about 18 months into my tank (120G) and still learning a lot. I’ll be renting a par meter soon to get a better sense of my lighting

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back