So, how are you guys liking the new bags?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

hart24601

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will add that I have a hard time reading the name sometimes though and it would be nice if the website had pics of all the corals and in a battle box one is excited to see examples of the coral but not on website.

Juniorh2r

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im gonna be honest one of the reasons I order from you is the bags!!!! Well the battlbrush too!!! Lol all jokes aside though the bags are super helpful especially for coral placement.

reefrun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldn't love these more. I've saved all these bags from you to refer back to... they are amazing. I do giggle a bit whenever I get them though because they have all said high light and high flow lol

Also, I know someone commented about adding printed labels to the bag vs the bag printed.. but I've had this from other vendors and with the tiniest bit of water leaking they become a blurry mess

Travv26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like those bags, nice taking the time to log all that info for us.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I couldn't love these more. I've saved all these bags from you to refer back to... they are amazing. I do giggle a bit whenever I get them though because they have all said high light and high flow lol

Also, I know someone commented about adding printed labels to the bag vs the bag printed.. but I've had this from other vendors and with the tiniest bit of water leaking they become a blurry mess

HA! totally. There's really only a few montis I have that qualify as medium flow or light

Flatlandreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bags are nice, as others have said it would probably be more useful if your definition of low/med/high light was referencing a par scale relevant to acros specifically. Something like ultra high/high/medium to indicate where a particular piece does better relevant to other acropora.

Goslugsgo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t have anything else to add other than it shows your care and respect for both the coral and the customer.
Well done.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
These are killer! @Daniel@R2R we have to share this. LOL!

Metcho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d say it’s a very good idea. First it stops a million questions asked for you cause all the info I’d be asking about each corps is now labeled on the bag with the corals. And I can take picture of bag when I get the corals and put into my frag system, when frags are ready to move to my display I’ll have all the info on each coral stored in photos on my phone.

metzer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I liked the insight it provides the end user, it helped me in identifying better spots in my tank for the specifics of each coral.

The only con was that it was hard to read the name on a few bags, but when they go in the tank...i really don't care about the names ;).

Scoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a regular customer of Adams and I will say he has the best packaging and customer service in the business! The bags are an excellent touch that provide valuable information especially to hobbiest that are just beginning to dabble in acros. If you have never ordered from battlecorals, then you are missing out. Its always exciting when that battlebox shows up on the doorstep.

Back