!!!SO I’VE BEEN THINKING!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Indeed I have been. Ever since this old thread was revived and there was, even if minimal at best lol, a spark of interest in seeing Battlecorals expand the inventory to include some better looking "other" types of coral. Yep I said it. "other" being coral that is fact, not sps...

The thing is, the major difference between now and then, besides the fact that pretty much everyone on here is now a vendor lol, and I don't mean that in a bad way, is that I have room! I mean I've got three 11'x4' tanks that are still dry, and I am really considering filling them up with desirable non sps frags and colonies!

So I thought about making it a poll, but that seems way to tacky, as if this thread wasn't tacky enough, but I'm serious. I mean I can expand my inventory more than I have ever been able too, and still keep a massive growing collection of sps expanding and growing strong as well.

I guess I'm just wondering. Since i have the physical capacity and then some, is there room on the boards for another not so exclusive coral vendor? Or have you guys got your go too's and that's that? I will say my supplier has been landing some pretty impressive pieces lately, so I am confident that I can give the fray a run for their money:) .

What do you think, you guys want to see more types of coral at battlecorals.com? Should we dive in one more time:) Be honest. I'm really curious to know what you think.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh and another thing, My photography skills have improved substantially since then then as well. I have no doubt I could shoot these things with absolute authentic precision.

gwainrig

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am always looking at new suppliers. I mainly have softies and LPS's and really dislike all of the vendors selling small frags. Let's see some nice colonies...

FishLipz

Cheap and Easy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Considering I've never had anyone provide better service, as long as you can remain competitive in the price department I'd be watching for sure. I'm going lazy on my tank and going all LPS and soft corals. It would be nice to be stalking the Battlecorals page again.

chefjpaul

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make that money!!!

I love capatalism and some funky unicorn farting zoanthids.

Seriously though, the market probably dictates mixed reefs as more popular.

Salty_Box_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd say go for it as long as it's quality stuff and doesn't tarnish your image. Chalice's, leptos etc. I wouldn't personally do your typical frogspawn and zoas though.

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go for it Adam. In fact, I'd like to volunteer my tank and time as the official Battlecorals beta tester. As you know, I see my honesty as one of my strongest qualities and I think you can agree. Therefore, if I'm not happy with what your supplier is bringing in I will have to share it with this community. On the contrary I will sing the praises of Battlemussas, battleblastos, battlephyllias, battlechalices, battlefavias, battlelymias and battlepolyps when well deserved as I have with your sps and service for years. I'm here for you brother.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
In all seriousness...

I think business wise it’s a no brainer. Diversifying your income stream is never a bad thing. Bringing your level of service and customer care to a whole new set of the reefing market will bring you nothing but good in my opinion. Do it!

Hey Sean, yeah thats really what I had been thinking for a while myself. Just kind of wrote it off till that old thread got bumped. The seed was planted. Space was really the big limiting factor for me in the past. Anything non sps just didn't get prime real estate and suffered, but now I imagine an entire 11x4, or two even and the whole idea makes a lot more sense to me. I am going to have to contact my site developer I think. Will be kind of slow off the start but the tanks are pretty much ready to go.

Rich_T

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never purchased anything from you Adam but have only read of glowing reviews . Do it! One never knows until one tries. Always room for something special.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have never purchased anything from you Adam but have only read of glowing reviews . Do it! One never knows until one tries. Always room for something special.

Really appreciate the post Rich. Thank you

swk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You certainly have room. As you said, there were a couple empty tanks that were basically acting as dry storage last I remember [emoji6]

gashunk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d like to say I was part of this old thread that got the brain ticking so I’m glad you listened! The voice of the people has been heard!

Back