so kinda wanna start up a new grow out contest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Grey Ghost

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
470c9ad124a7f4a9cdd9351eb06cabc0.jpg

AvaS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard back from Adam. I'll be running the show. I'll go through the thread and be contacting people in order of interest. Also be picking a coral soon. I'll post up what Adam can cut
Congrats on taking the lead! Good luck and I am excited to see the frag options. My tank is finishing cycling, but depending on the frag we decide on, test coral- grow out contest, same same right?

FutNA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard back from Adam. I'll be running the show. I'll go through the thread and be contacting people in order of interest. Also be picking a coral soon. I'll post up what Adam can cut
Cool, thanks for taking over. Looking forward to it again.

Reeferguy365

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are starting up another grow out contest and I am wanting to gauge some interest. The four frags we have to choose from is Shades of Fall, PC Rainbow, Snipers blue and Poletti yellow tip. We will go with the most popular answer. The entry cost $35 for the frag, $45 shipping and $10 to go towards a battlebox that the winner will get at the end of the contest. The grand total is $90 but feel free to add more corals or turn it into a battlebox to make it worth the shippping.

Reeferguy365

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are starting up another grow out contest and I am wanting to gauge some interest. The four frags we have to choose from is Shades of Fall, PC Rainbow, Snipers blue and Poletti yellow tip. We will go with the most popular answer. The entry cost $35 for the frag, $45 shipping and $10 to go towards a battlebox that the winner will get at the end of the contest. The grand total is $90 but feel free to add more corals or turn it into a battlebox to make it worth the shippping.
Just for an idea that's how the last contest went

FutNA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just pay Adam? This will be my first too.

Fishfinder

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Is this stuff Adam said is available?

Reeferguy365

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only difference would probably be on the price of frag since the frags we have picked out so far are a little bit more but we will see what Adam comes up with as far as price but shipping will probably be $45 like normal and contest entry should be $10

Back