Tamberav

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
You could just combine your QT fish in the 20g and do the remaining 17 days.. the one at day 10 will get 7 extra days but that isn't a problem. Put the striped blenny in the 10g for it's 30 day treatment.

Tidal Gardens

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+5 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+5 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Tupperware ok? I'm guessing play sand.. no clue where they have that heh
Tupperware perfect and I generally dont use play sand due to high content of silica and sharp edges.
An LFS would likely sell you some which is in turn live

Tenecor AIO Conversion Kits Now Available!
OP
A

Aluco

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Not trying to talk in circles here but what if I did this:

Get the blenny thur morning, acclimate him in the 20g until tank is full strength copper over 2 days. Place the flameback in the 20g for the remainder of his copper treatment. Let the anthias and royal gramma finish their qt in the 10g, move them to dt then place the flameback in the 10g for its prazi/observation time. Then just let the flameback finish qt in the 10g by himself and let the blenny do its full treatment in the 20g... any downside to this plan? Probably is heh but was an idea

cdnco2004

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
From what I understand if the Blenny is NEW and you put him in the 20g and then once its up to therapeutic you plan to add the other fish that are already under medication QT into the 20G for space, but wouldn't that reset the QT time on all the fish that were already under medicated QT back to the start since being added with a new fish?

AS
OP
A

Aluco

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
From what I understand if the Blenny is NEW and you put him in the 20g and then once its up to therapeutic you plan to add the other fish that are already under medication QT into the 20G for space, but wouldn't that reset the QT time on all the fish that were already under medicated QT back to the start since being added with a new fish?
That is the blind spot in my very limited knowledge of these things I need to be educated on. If that's the case then yea I sposed I'd have to reset the days.

threebuoys

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Correct

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

cdnco2004

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
That is the blind spot in my very limited knowledge of these things I need to be educated on. If that's the case then yea I sposed I'd have to reset the days.
Yeah pretty positive that is the case. The count down clock on all the over fish gets reset if you add them into a tank with the Blenny.

OP
A

Aluco

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
They like some sand and if you wish to run bare bottom, you can add a plastic bown with sand to tank
He arrived today. Looked pretty rough for a couple hrs but seems to be liking his sand area

Attachments

• 20220908_145407.jpg
    20220908_145407.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 15
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Can you identify clams?

• I can ID most types of clams

Votes: 28 13.0%
  • I can ID a few types of clams

Votes: 61 28.2%
  • I can tell it’s a clam, but don’t know what type

Votes: 125 57.9%
  • Wait, you can put clams in a saltwater aquarium?

Votes: 2 0.9%