So new but so hooked [emoji6]...

DualReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My long time Army buddy from the 90s came to visit and talked about his saltwater tank and that's all it took. I went right out and bought the New Reef 3 Nano if you would like to have a look at my buddy Mike unboxing and setting up my tank the link is below.

Very excited to become part of the reefing community

Frop

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

I got into this when I walked into a saltwater store looking for freshwater fish to add. Then I saw a nano display tank and was blown away with what corals actually look like (appose to what I thought they did before). :)

OP
OP
DualReefer

DualReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the welcome. I know what your talking about. My friend showed me some Zoa videos on YouTube and the next day I was in 4 local stores.

Frop

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the welcome. I know what your talking about. My friend showed me some Zoa videos on YouTube and the next day I was in 4 local stores.

Bahah ya I was never into zoas like some others I see online. I think they're nice but nothing too crazy. Not sure why but my favorite coral is my blastomussa so far.

OP
OP
DualReefer

DualReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blastomussa ya those are so nice. I have really been digging some clams I have been seeing but my tanks is to new for them but one day.

SantaMonicaHelp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My long time Army buddy from the 90s came to visit and talked about his saltwater tank and that's all it took. I went right out and bought the New Reef 3 Nano if you would like to have a look at my buddy Mike unboxing and setting up my tank the link is below.

Very excited to become part of the reefing community

Hey DualReefer,

Welcome to the forum:)
Looks nice! What stock do you have?

Zhenya

OP
OP
DualReefer

DualReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now I have two clownfish and some Zoas and Palys the ones I really know what they are is a rasta frag I picked up. I also have a ricordea, a faviva, a green torch and some crabs, shrimps and snails. Can't wait to get more.

OP
OP
DualReefer

DualReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone has been so nice. We are loving all of this so much we shot a second video already and it's much shorter then the first lol

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 138 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back