OP
OP
Layllah

Layllah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome and yes reefing can pull you in when you least expect it.
I started thinking it'd just be a box in my living room I'd have to take care of O__O
2 months in I'm doubling in size and getting rid of furniture to accommodate FEESH! ^X.X^

Maacc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once you are ready for sticks, definitely hit up Adam over at battlecorals. Breathtaking sticks at an extremely reasonable price lol at least that's what I tell my wife. :eek:

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I HAVE A SQUAD?! :):):)

I did! I snagged a Dino chalice and Bob Marleys at $5s, and rounded those out with a Magis zoo for $10 and some pretty in pinks! Then I splurged on the 4 random frag pack sale and grabbed that Tan Lady Lepto on the aftersale code :oops:
You had a good sale. I was very happy this morning and found and purchased a Kazoo arco that I have wanted for sometime now. Again great to have you her and look forward to reading about your adventure

OP
OP
Layllah

Layllah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once you are ready for sticks, definitely hit up Adam over at battlecorals. Breathtaking sticks at an extremely reasonable price lol at least that's what I tell my wife. :eek:
Awesome I'll look now! I just got my protein skimmer dialed in to get my system running a bit cleaner- I like fat fish so :3 wanna be sure I can care for them! I've sprinkled in a couple poccis, nondescript acros in tiny frags and a slimer to see how they fair!

I just want a strawberry fields SO bad! O.O

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm so excited to get to be around other junkies! I sort of fell into this and no one in my circle keeps reefs so I try to keep coral convo to a minimum lol :D the basics just don't get us!
Welcome to R2R
I'm kinda in a similar situation, that's why I practically live on this forum. Great people here and lots of information. We're happy to have another " addict" here:D

OP
OP
Layllah

Layllah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R
I'm kinda in a similar situation, that's why I practically live on this forum. Great people here and lots of information. We're happy to have another " addict" here:D
MY god is that your puppy in your avatar?! I HAVE PUGS!! Smooshy face mafia ftw!!

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi guys! ^.^

I'm new, and just read the noobie welcome dm so I thought I'd say hi! I joined last night (though I've lurked frequently during the last year or so of the progression of my reef, to read and learn!) after going to shop on WWC and discovering the witch craft that is the live sale ^OO^ SHOUT OUT to Ev and Zach, I hope you got your quest corals! Maybe I'll make my first official topic a share of the title haul I managed to snag before my wifi made the ultimate betrayal.

Anywho, hi! I currently have a 150 gallon mixed reef display, 10 gallon tabletop nano and various 10-20's laying about for qt/hospital and most currently, delving into building a frag tank!

Super excited to hang about others who are into the fishy stuffs and have common interests! I shall go drool over the showcase pics now ^.^

xx
Lay

Welcome to the forum! Theres tons of live sales a year, great deals from sponsored vendors, and the best of all - wonderful members to make it all happen!

Would love to see the tank as well heres a link to the member tanks forum. Anyway, enjoy! https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks.52/

OP
OP
Layllah

Layllah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the forum! Theres tons of live sales a year, great deals from sponsored vendors, and the best of all - wonderful members to make it all happen!

Would love to see the tank as well heres a link to the member tanks forum. Anyway, enjoy! https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks.52/

Yay I'm so glad I finally got brave and joined! ^.^ I'll post a pic of the tank soon- I'm afraid of it looking bad haha XD I am going to mull over that tank thread and drool my god! I love me some tank ****! xx

8 days ago i knew ZERO about reefing. Now I have my first tank on the way and have already spent lots of money. haha
I've become obsessed...

THIS IS ME omg! I am literally like, not going to Starbucks anymore and justifying that as my "coral budget" ^XX^ The addiction is deep man!

Welcome to R2R! I can so totally relate, the addiction is alive and well! Working on tank three myself. Welcome to the place we all call home.

Welcome to the madness...:D

So glad to be here! Going to take some updated tank pics and try to get brave enough to start a build topic :3 It's so hard to notice growth or improvement daily since we are around them all the time! It would be fun to track it in pics! xxx

OP
OP
Layllah

Layllah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol yes that's my Boston Terrier Bella
NO WAY- My most treasured pug was named Bella! Twilight Zone! I lost her to a brain tumor a few years ago, but have since rescued another pup. I'd love to have a Boston or Frenchie one day as well! So precious!

Back