So we signed a contract for the NEW R2R Marketplace!

Are you excited to try out the new R2R Market?

• YES

Votes: 491 84.1%
  • NO

Votes: 93 15.9%

• Total voters

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm sooo excited and it's been a looong time coming but we finally are moving forward with our NEW R2R Marketplace!

You might remember we discussed creating a super detailed marketplace, where we would handle payments, arbitrate issues and more. Well you, the membership, for the most part didn't like that we would be that involved with your transaction so we listened. Honestly that was good news for us because it freed us up to take your input and just create a slimmed down, option enriched, more detailed way to buy, sell and trade on R2R.

Some quick highlights...

• More tools and options to create listings...
  • Better item search with filters for finding exactly what you want and where you want it...
  • New Buyer/Seller Rating and Review System...
  • Ability/Option to connect your Paypal, Stripe or Bank to get paid (optional)...
  • Member profile upgrade to show items for sale, items sold, user ratings and reviews, etc...
  • No Fee to use the Market buying for selling...
  • Mobile friendly market...
  • Verified Seller Banner...

These are a few highlights but we believe it's going to make for a much more streamlined experience for buying and selling on Reef2Reef. We also believe it's going to make it safer with the implementation of the new rating and review system.

So who's excited?!

R2R Buy Sell Trade Graphic.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hoping to be complete by April!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wonder why people voted no
I voted no. ;Sorry

I love R2R for the knowledge I gain and for the friends I have made. I never use the marketplace so I'm not excited to try it out. That said, I think this will be a major improvement for those who do like using it.

Converted to Saltwater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm with Brew 12.
So new here not sure how much my two cents counts, but here it is.
This is the only forum I have ever joined-and not left-for the fact that its not all about advertisements and bidding, catching a sale and what not.
I didn't vote. Could turn out to be great. I hope to even be able to take great advantage of it.
Just fear a downfall in friendly conversation. And another eBay or Craigslist. You just can't trust those like you could a few years ago.
Just being honest. If it does work well that would be awesome.

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev, I remember before you said it was going to be very expensive and the forum was going to need a cut to help pay for it. I see there is no fee but how is it going to get paid for now? Is there something other than a “fee” that sellers are going to have to pay?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back