So Whats Up El Paso People!!

benjabba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this a new forum for us so I wanted to get the ball rolling and start the first thread. I will be inviting new members to join as I meet them and I know others will aswell. I look forward to chatting with everybody and keeping this a nice place to post. If I can ever get my camera working I will start an images thread. Feel free to post what you like and start new threads when need be.

snoopie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow I was just browsing here and saw this. I was born and raised in El Paso and my whole family still lives there. I now live in Vegas. My wife and I and our newborn baby boy were planning a trip down there in May to visit my grandparents. Maybe you guys can show me a good store? Or I can pick up some items from a local reefer with many different SPS! But I just thought I would say hi. Btw we own a house out by Red Sands. My family is by San Jose church. Family graduated from Del Vaye and Ysleta? Not sure on spelling sorry!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Too bad you guys don't use a forum that will bend over backwards to have you. :)

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back