So who’s ordered the new Apex A3 Pro all ready?

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been testing the regular A3 (not pro) as part of the NSI program for about a month. It’s obviously not a radical departure from the A2 and works just the same. Having the FMM built in is nice since I didn’t have an FMM previously of my A2. I like the new magnetic optical sensor it comes with. Very tiny so I was able to get it into the mouth of the container I use to dose tropic Marin part C to monitor that since I always forget to refill it.

I can’t comment about the new LSS or leak sensor because the standard A3 doesn’t come with those. The response from the other NSI members that are testing the pro seems very positive though. I’ll likely be purchasing one of the LSS models when they come out though for use on my top off container.
If you were actually part of the NSI group then you would have agreeded to the same NDA that I did. You would be violating that NDA with this post.

trmiv

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you were actually part of the NSI group then you would have agreeded to the same NDA that I did. You would be violating that NDA with this post.

As you know if you’re part of the NSI group, the A3 is public so we are free, and encouraged, to talk about it.

trmiv

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You comented on non released products. You do you.
I’m sorry what non released products did I comment on? The LSS, leak sensor and MOS have all been revealed publicly and we were encouraged to discuss them. I’m sure you’re aware of that though.

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sorry what non released products did I comment on? The LSS, leak sensor and MOS have all been revealed publicly and we were encouraged to discuss them. I’m sure you’re aware of that though.
AOS 5.10 8A22 is still in NSI and is the only way to utilize the new LLS sensors. Like I said you do you.

trmiv

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AOS 5.10 8A22 is still in NSI and is the only way to utilize the new LLS sensors. Like I said you do you.

First AOS 5.10 8A22 was released publicly two days ago. There’s literally a post about it right here

Second I didn’t even say I used the LSS, I said I saw positive feedback about it from others, and I plan on buying one.

Third, I really don’t appreciate your accusations and your tone with me when I’ve done nothing wrong.

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First AOS 5.10 8A22 was released publicly two days ago. There’s literally a post about it right here

Second I didn’t even say I used the LSS, I said I saw positive feedback about it from others, and I plan on buying one.

Third, I really don’t appreciate your accusations and your tone with me when I’ve done nothing wrong.
Just don't break the rules. It's a great club but only if everone plays by the rules. Ultimately that is up to Neptune to decide not me.

I do not need your appreciation, however I do like your consideration of my feelings.

My messages do not have tone, they say what they say.

Have a good evening.

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm not part of the cool kid NSI club but can not see how anything that has to do with the A3 would be under NDA at this point.

Paul was showing off the new Fusion update on Deven's livestream yesterday. Including all the new animations and the new LLS mounts coming out.

joewaddle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Tone definitely had Karen vibes lol I haven’t figured why so many people in the hobby tend to be so crabby. Let’s be more chill like Midas here lol
F0BA16D6-E098-46D1-A94F-979EE537C16A.jpeg

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill wait patiently for the apex 2016 prices to come down. Neptune will fool enough people to buy for frankly a minimal upgrade.

I'm waiting on apex classic support to die. Then I have a decision to make.
It will never die been using mine for 11 years now still running strong

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can't think of a single time I've ever complained when something I bought had a nicer finish on it. Even if I'm not supposed to handle it.

Back