So you’re saying there’s a chance...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

wrasse man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRS, You Guys Rock!

Thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for the reefing and aquaria community. You guys are awesome!

79C05472-30A2-4835-86E3-18FD364FC327.jpeg

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What, you left out the kitchen sink? ;Woot

Honestly nice haul. Nothing better then peeling off that plastic, popping open that box, seeing all those pieces and gadgets. And the Norman Rockwell pix is the topper. (I did catch the mandatory unicorn. We have one too)

Now get building.

OP
OP
W

wrasse man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a beautiful young lady! The "goods" from BRS aren't ugly though. Merry Christmas!

Thanks for the kind words.

What, you left out the kitchen sink? ;Woot

Honestly nice haul. Nothing better then peeling off that plastic, popping open that box, seeing all those pieces and gadgets. And the Norman Rockwell pix is the topper. (I did catch the mandatory unicorn. We have one too)

Now get building.

No kidding, I am going to have to put up a new tank just to use all the stuff. I may have to pick up that 420 gallon tank Crystal Reef Aquatics is selling at closeout, since they are located in the same town as me.

If anyone was skeptical about winning a contest, well so was I. But fortunately BRS put on some awesome contests this year and I was blessed enough to win one. This after I had just bought a new apex brain and some additional modules for one of my tanks on Black Friday. (Yes, from BRS)

Kudo’s to BRS, I am forever grateful.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

(Don’t worry, I won’t be flipping this stuff for a fast buck. It will be put to good use)

El_Guapo13

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the kind words.

No kidding, I am going to have to put up a new tank just to use all the stuff. I may have to pick up that 420 gallon tank Crystal Reef Aquatics is selling at closeout, since they are located in the same town as me.

If anyone was skeptical about winning a contest, well so was I. But fortunately BRS put on some awesome contests this year and I was blessed enough to win one. This after I had just bought a new apex brain and some additional modules for one of my tanks on Black Friday. (Yes, from BRS)

Kudo’s to BRS, I am forever grateful.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

(Don’t worry, I won’t be flipping this stuff for a fast buck. It will be put to good use)
Nice. Sounds like someone got what they wanted for Christmas, though not sure who is more excited, you or your kid.

Personally, I am still skeptical about winning raffles as I hardly ever win at anything that I can't control, but you bet your bottom that I am ttying my darndest to win that Algae Barn one that is going on right now. So stay away from that @wrasse man !! I have enough competition as it is. Lol

OP
OP
W

wrasse man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice. Sounds like someone got what they wanted for Christmas, though not sure who is more excited, you or your kid.

Personally, I am still skeptical about winning raffles as I hardly ever win at anything that I can't control, but you bet your bottom that I am ttying my darndest to win that Algae Barn one that is going on right now. So stay away from that @wrasse man !! I have enough competition as it is. Lol
Though tempted, I will graciously step aside and give others a chance to win. Good luck.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back