So you want a MY TANK THREAD badge???

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can you have more than one build thread and badge link? Like if I wanted to create a separate thread for each of my tanks?

Great question! Although only one build thread can go into the link associated with the banner, you certainly can create more than one build thread. Partner members are able to add links to their signature blocks so some members choose to list multiple build threads there. No push, just letting you know its available! :)

Boaz1021

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, it took me a few tries, but I figured it out... I even updated my profile picture. Lol

My build thread is slowly coming along as it's my first tank ever, and I went with a 125gallon, 17"x30"x60" tank with stand. It was a used system from a friend that I got at a great deal, but I've also been buying a LOT of stuff for it from BRS, so it all evens out.

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, here's the way to get one!

STEP 1: Start a build thread in one of our member tank forums (CLICK HERE).

*Btw, it doesn't have to be a new tank. It doesn't matter if your tank has been up for 40+ years, we would still love for you to start a build thread/tank journal where we can follow all the updates on your reef!

STEP 2: Get your badge by adding your build thread to your profile by:

1. Click here to edit the link in your profile: https://www.reef2reef.com/account/account-details

2. Add the URL (link) of your build thread. You can see Rev's in the example.

3. Save it and BOOM you have the badge AND your badge is now a link to your tank thread!

Amazing huh? :p

Untitled-6.jpg

And THAT'S IT!! If you'd like to show off your badge, just make a post below. Btw, feel free to include a link to your build thread and maybe even a pic of your reef. :)

Btw, once you have your build thread, you should definitely enter your tank into our Reef Tank 365 feature! Here's the link for that!

Happy Reefing!!
Thank you for the simple instructions!

Not much to show yet, but hopefully soon!

mslabonik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ready for my build badge!

My tank is still new for coral, hopefully I can get it to be as beautiful as the ones I see on R2R!

Aqua Man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Build thread cover photo, how do we update it??? My cover photo doesn’t even look like my tank anymore! Lol…

Minhaj Qazi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. Much Appreciated for Being a Contributor. Here is Link of My Build Thread.
reef July.jpg

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Ireland.Escada

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

*Btw, it doesn't have to be a new tank. It doesn't matter if your tank has been up for 40+ years, we would still love for you to start a build thread/tank journal where we can follow all the updates on your reef!

1. Click here to edit the link in your profile: https://www.reef2reef.com/account/account-details

3. Save it and BOOM you have the badge AND your badge is now a link to your tank thread!

Untitled-6.jpg

And THAT'S IT!! If you'd like to show off your badge, just make a post below. Btw, feel free to include a link to your build thread and maybe even a pic of your reef. :)

Happy Reefing!!
seriously, I spent the weekend making my rocks look better. I hope the fishies like it.

OceanPup

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Untitled-6.jpg

Happy Reefing!!
Hi! Is this the same process for the experimental badge? I’m hoping to receive a badge on the replicated experiment regarding the cilliate and clove oil study :)

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi! Is this the same process for the experimental badge? I’m hoping to receive a badge on the replicated experiment regarding the cilliate and clove oil study :)

Here is a link to the steps for the research/experiment badge:

Thanks for your research efforts!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

RobinC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Untitled-6.jpg

Happy Reefing!!
hope this worked...lol

Back