Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did you get mine. Tried to link your name but it wouldnt allow m

Edit: I see it. Thank you still not sure y I cant tag you though.
You should be able to. It may not come up like normal because there's an "@" in my username, but it still works. See? @Daniel@R2R

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, here's the way to get one!

STEP 1: Start a build thread in one of our member tank forums (CLICK HERE).

STEP 2: Click THIS LINK. Then, find the Build Thread Contributor group (psst...it's the 5th one in the list), and click "join user group."

STEP 3: In the dialogue box, tell us that you have a build thread going (you can include a link to your thread if you'd like).

And THAT'S IT!! If you'd like to show off your badge, just make a post below. Btw, feel free to include a link to your build thread and maybe even a pic of your reef. :)

Happy Reefing!!

Hello,

Lol err do I qualify for this unique honor (due to my Urgh seriously thread (since it was in member tanks for awhile and was moved to lounge because, (some didn’t like that I went off topic, sorry that’s me. I have to be way to serious at work every time, so I’m sorry lol sometimes life happens and I don’t like to bore my readers plus I’m in the process of getting started on my new 425. But do build threads have to be only about the tank and nothing else? If so no worries I love how my thread is etc. I just don’t wanna start a whole new thread that covers my 240 when my main thread already does and I have lots of sincere followers :) love them all.

I’m Just asking because I have already started sections on my new 425 and have merged them into my 240 thread. So should I make a new one? My main concern is I don’t like to bore my followers if all i talk about is my tank. I do give updates and post new pics problems etc. yet sometimes reefing isn’t primarily on my mind but my dear friends on here are. I love my tank but I care about the ones who follow my thread and I want to be sincere back by maybe letting them vent or just talk about any thing aka looney tunes.

In short what are the exact rules lol? I only ask because I’d rather have my reefing friends and followers than badges next to my name.

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello,

Lol err do I qualify for this unique honor (due to my Urgh seriously thread (since it was in member tanks for awhile and was moved to lounge because, (some didn’t like that I went off topic, sorry that’s me. I have to be way to serious at work every time, so I’m sorry lol sometimes life happens and I don’t like to bore my readers plus I’m in the process of getting started on my new 425. But do build threads have to be only about the tank and nothing else? If so no worries I love how my thread is etc. I just don’t wanna start a whole new thread that covers my 240 when my main thread already does and I have lots of sincere followers :) love them all.

I’m Just asking because I have already started sections on my new 425 and have merged them into my 240 thread. So should I make a new one? My main concern is I don’t like to bore my followers if all i talk about is my tank. I do give updates and post new pics problems etc. yet sometimes reefing isn’t primarily on my mind but my dear friends on here are. I love my tank but I care about the ones who follow my thread and I want to be sincere back by maybe letting them vent or just talk about any thing aka looney tunes.

In short what are the exact rules lol? I only ask because I’d rather have my reefing friends and followers than badges next to my name.
I think most of those following your thread would call it a build thread or maybe a build thread+. Haha! You've been badged. :cool:

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think most of those following your thread would call it a build thread or maybe a build thread+. Haha! You've been badged. :cool:

Hello,

Ahhhh I feel sooooo honored, I do it’s truly special to me ❤️❤️. Now lol if I can just keep up daily like i use to.

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

ArizonaAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my build thread!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 73 51.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 31 21.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.3%
Back