So you want a MY TANK THREAD badge???

Krw

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, here's the way to get one!

STEP 1: Start a build thread in one of our member tank forums (CLICK HERE).

*Btw, it doesn't have to be a new tank. It doesn't matter if your tank has been up for 40+ years, we would still love for you to start a build thread/tank journal where we can follow all the updates on your reef!

STEP 2: Get your badge by adding your build thread to your profile by:

1. Click here to edit the link in your profile: https://www.reef2reef.com/account/account-details

2. Add the URL (link) of your build thread. You can see Rev's in the example.

3. Save it and BOOM you have the badge AND your badge is now a link to your tank thread!

Amazing huh? :p

Untitled-6.jpg

And THAT'S IT!! If you'd like to show off your badge, just make a post below. Btw, feel free to include a link to your build thread and maybe even a pic of your reef. :)

Btw, once you have your build thread, you should definitely enter your tank into our Reef Tank 365 feature! Here's the link for that!

Happy Reefing!!

I did this several weeks ago still no build thread badge???

Ryde

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

*Btw, it doesn't have to be a new tank. It doesn't matter if your tank has been up for 40+ years, we would still love for you to start a build thread/tank journal where we can follow all the updates on your reef!

1. Click here to edit the link in your profile: https://www.reef2reef.com/account/account-details

3. Save it and BOOM you have the badge AND your badge is now a link to your tank thread!

Untitled-6.jpg

And THAT'S IT!! If you'd like to show off your badge, just make a post below. Btw, feel free to include a link to your build thread and maybe even a pic of your reef. :)

Btw, once you have your build thread, you should definitely enter your tank into our Reef Tank 365 feature! Here's the link for that!

Happy Reefing!!

Thank you. :)

Drasi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know its not a reef tank, but I'm setting up a FOWLR tank. This is the threat I'll track the progress on... It will be going on a rack with multiple tanks, so the build has the progress of building said rack too!

Tint

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Almost at the 4 month mark on my Nuvo 10. Link to my build is below.

IMG_0168.JPG

ShrimpBandit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Untitled-6.jpg

Happy Reefing!!
Hey thanks! Did it work?

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Love the build threads!!

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Finally able to post a build thread!

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
what if you have multiple tanks/build threads?
At this time, you'd have to pick one of them to link to. There's not a way currently to have multiple build thread badges.

JCTReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what if you have multiple tanks/build threads?
Had the same question. Currently setting up a new tank and wondered how that works. So I’m guessing you start a new build thread and link that one instead of the old system. Would be cool if you could link multiple builds!

Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had the same question. Currently setting up a new tank and wondered how that works. So I’m guessing you start a new build thread and link that one instead of the old system. Would be cool if you could link multiple builds!
it would also be cool if you could name them and it says the name on your badge

SHNICI

Well-Known Member and Coral Cabin owner
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

it would also be cool if you could name them and it says the name on your badge

And the simple way to show them is to add them to you signature to come under your profile.
Almost all of the members know to check if they are interested in someone builds and are checking what's in the others signatures. (there you can drop the link the same way like for the badge)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back