OP
OP
BrandonS

BrandonS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There definitely is a lot of sponsorship going on. You just have to hope that people clearly state when they were sent the product, and decide yourself whether their feedback seems reputable.
You have to be your own filter. Smart for anything with the internet.

Takes a while to get good at it though. Social media used to be a way to short cut that process. I fear now it's gonna be something else to hinder not help.

ccombs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My biggest complaint is the build quality of gear. Many of the pieces we have in the hobby are laughable as far as quality goes, and could not be used professionally. I have no problem paying good money for gear, I just expect better build quality and less cheap plastics and poor design.

OP
OP
BrandonS

BrandonS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My biggest complaint is the build quality of gear. Many of the pieces we have in the hobby are laughable as far as quality goes, and could not be used professionally. I have no problem paying good money for gear, I just expect better build quality and less cheap plastics and poor design.

Just get you an influencer and you'll sell thousands before anyone figures out the flaws these days.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back