• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

**SOLD** 4x Ecotech Radion XR15 Pro (Gen 4)

Antics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm trying to sell (4) XR15 Radion Pros (Gen 4) for 270$ each (shipping and fees included). I purchased these lights two years ago and they have been in use on a shallow reef with max intensity at 30%.

I do not have any mounting arms as I DIY'd a light bar system for the aquarium they're on but they do each come with a swivel mount that can be used with Ecotech's light bar.

Lights have been well cared for and will be wiped down before shipping. They are still currently in use but can easily be removed and boxed up.

I am deciding to sell them because I'm in the process of going a little larger and LEDs are just not in the budget.

I live in SWFL for those interested in pickup.

Thanks

Radion2.jpg Radion1.jpg

OP
OP
Antics

Antics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Three sold and shipped. One still available.

To those that didn't get a response I'm sorry about that. I received a lot of interest in these lights and it was difficult to balance first come first serve with people being in line, etc. If you're still interested in one light please let me know.

Thanks!

OP
OP
Antics

Antics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks all for the interest.

All of these were sold/shipped/delivered earlier this week.

Sorry for failing to update the thread.

Thanks again.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back