• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

[SOLD] Large Colorado Sunburst (CSB) Anemone

Item Price
$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

RandyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Up for sale is a large Colorado Sunburst (CSB) bubble tip anemone. I originally received my CSB from r2r user Maximus (Sang Lee). His CSBs have lineage back to the original source of the Colorado Sunburst, Keys Island (Ki) Aquarium in Colorado. WYSIWYG. This a healthy and nice sized CSB. For reference the acrylic box is 6.25x5.5”. Feel free to ask any questions or request other pictures if you would like to see more. Ships from Northern California (Bay Area). Paypal required to hold - no exceptions. Not looking for trades at the moment.

$500 shipped to lower 48 states.

6D1C2773-27B6-49CA-BC9B-953AB0276906.jpeg

49DBE0F4-D6CF-43E2-9FB1-6A3815442326.jpeg

----------
** Pictures Taken under Radion XR15w G4 Pros with spectrum setting at 20,000k using an orange filter on iPhone.

** DOA policy: Guaranteed live arrival if shipment is opened within 2 hours of first delivery attempt. I am not responsible for shipper delays, shipper errors, or acts of God. Picture or video of coral or anemone in the original bag PRIOR to opening is required as well as after opening. Must provide temperature of water in bag immediately upon opening for DOA purposes. Coral or anemone will be replaced in the event of a DOA if available with a like-sized piece in a reasonable timeframe or the purchase price will be refunded minus cost of shipping. Costs of shipping are the responsibility of buyer.

** Payment must be received within 2 hours of agreement to purchase otherwise I reserve the right to move onto another buyer.

Last edited:
Back