• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

*SOLD OUT* Berghia Nudibranchs-Missouri-Will Ship-$25 for 3 plus $50 shipping

Item Price
$25
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Lllrrr232

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Berghia Nudibranchs for sell near Kansas City, overnight shipping. Can do 2 for $15, 3 for $25 or more if needed. You should only need 2 or 3 as they will breed and take care of the problem themselves fairly quickly.

Berghia are very sensitive to water quality changes. Drip acclimation is recommended. After acclimation, place them in an open container on your sandbed to monitor whether or not they show signs of movement and ensure livestock do not eat them as they venture out.

If any issues arise, feel free to send me a message and i will male things right!

Happy Reefing!

OP
OP
Lllrrr232

Lllrrr232

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon! Hope youre having a good day! 5 would be $40 and shipping is $50. So it'd be $90 in total.

OP
OP
Lllrrr232

Lllrrr232

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Berghia Nudibranchs for sell near Kansas City, overnight shipping. Can do 2 for $15, 3 for $25 or more if needed. You should only need 2 or 3 as they will breed and take care of the problem themselves fairly quickly.

Berghia are very sensitive to water quality changes. Drip acclimation is recommended. After acclimation, place them in an open container on your sandbed to monitor whether or not they show signs of movement and ensure livestock do not eat them as they venture out.

If any issues arise, feel free to send me a message and i will male things right!

Happy Reefing!
Thank you everyone for the many messages! Due to such a large amount of messages, we are out of stock. If you have already recieved a message from me, then youre orders are already accounted for. I will repost once again when our berghia population repopulates, likely in a few weeks.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%

Back