• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD OUT Clean Pest Free Chaeto - Thick & Hearty!

Robsk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another great experience with this seller! Sent out a bag of chaeto only to have USPS take forever to deliver it. It didn't make it. Seller immediately made it right by sending more with some extra too! Nice green thick variety. Buy with confidence!

OP
OP
Doostur

Doostur

I'm a Derpus
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another great experience with this seller! Sent out a bag of chaeto only to have USPS take forever to deliver it. It didn't make it. Seller immediately made it right by sending more with some extra too! Nice green thick variety. Buy with confidence!

USPS first class mail has become more and more unreliable. I mainly used this option to keep the cost down. I now plan to ship via USPS priority 2-3 day mail moving forward. Unfortunately there will be a slight price increase. However I'll make it worth while by selling bigger portions. I plan to update my listing shortly.

Jared's Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to leave some positive feedback for Doostur. He shipped the chaeto out quick and it arrived clean and healthy. He also sent a very large portion for the cost. I’d buy again if I ever needed more. Thanks.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 89 87.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back