• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD- PENDING FUNDS Kessil 360we’s and AI prime

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reefinmike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kessil

I

These lights served me well for 4-5 years. They were kept away from the elements(glass lids) and detail cleaned inside every year. Yes they’re old but they still look great and grow coral. I believe each kessil has one or more LED’s dead. I want to be as honest and open as possible so I brought out the kill-a-watt meter to check each light at maximum intensity with the color knob turned to max white then max blue. When brand new, they’re roughly 67w max white, 55w max blue. I’d like to sell them in pairs. #4&3 are good all around. #2&1 have compromised blue channels but would be nice for adding extra shimmer/par to your reef and blue moonlighting. Each set comes with the two lights, two power supplies, power cord and 10v control plugs. Everything from the gooseneck mount and further right is negotiable freebies. The kessil spectral controller is second hand and i never used it. It powers up just fine though the power port is loose and the cord needs rigged or outlet replaced. I have one extension power cord for the kessils but will likely find the rest when I dig around. Two of the center screw mounts are as-is and two are epoxied into old korallia mounts so they can be screwed to a canopy and adjusted to any angle.

Good pair(3&4) for $150

4- 65.6w white, 53w blue

3- 64.4w white, 46.2w blue

Meh pair(1&2) for $100

2-60.0w white, 30.6w blue(blue is more teal than navy)

1- 53.2w white, 24w blue

I also have a white AI prime bought 2.5 years ago but only used for 16 months. Likewise, it was always kept away from the elements and ran at standard settings so the lens is in perfect shape. Functions just fine and fan is quiet $80

Buyer pays shipping for individual lots… or buy all 5 lights for $300 shipped.

D3E2B526-8086-4EFE-80B8-DCC236347DE1.jpeg C2B3832D-A47D-4AFB-9F33-FE357EE9DF4C.jpeg

What_A_Whoot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kessil

I

These lights served me well for 4-5 years. They were kept away from the elements(glass lids) and detail cleaned inside every year. Yes they’re old but they still look great and grow coral. I believe each kessil has one or more LED’s dead. I want to be as honest and open as possible so I brought out the kill-a-watt meter to check each light at maximum intensity with the color knob turned to max white then max blue. When brand new, they’re roughly 67w max white, 55w max blue. I’d like to sell them in pairs. #4&3 are good all around. #2&1 have compromised blue channels but would be nice for adding extra shimmer/par to your reef and blue moonlighting. Each set comes with the two lights, two power supplies, power cord and 10v control plugs. Everything from the gooseneck mount and further right is negotiable freebies. The kessil spectral controller is second hand and i never used it. It powers up just fine though the power port is loose and the cord needs rigged or outlet replaced. I have one extension power cord for the kessils but will likely find the rest when I dig around. Two of the center screw mounts are as-is and two are epoxied into old korallia mounts so they can be screwed to a canopy and adjusted to any angle.

Good pair(3&4) for $150

4- 65.6w white, 53w blue

3- 64.4w white, 46.2w blue

Meh pair(1&2) for $100

2-60.0w white, 30.6w blue(blue is more teal than navy)

1- 53.2w white, 24w blue

I also have a white AI prime bought 2.5 years ago but only used for 16 months. Likewise, it was always kept away from the elements and ran at standard settings so the lens is in perfect shape. Functions just fine and fan is quiet $80

Buyer pays shipping for individual lots… or buy all 5 lights for $300 shipped.

D3E2B526-8086-4EFE-80B8-DCC236347DE1.jpeg C2B3832D-A47D-4AFB-9F33-FE357EE9DF4C.jpeg
Interested in the Ai Prime if it’s still available

MLREEF

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in the 2 kessils that are working properly.

OP
OP
R

Reefinmike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone pm’d me around noon wanting all 5 lights so they get priority. If the sale falls through-
-What_A_Whoot has first dibs on the AI prime
-MLREEF has dibs on the better kessils, #3&4

john her

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Someone pm’d me around noon wanting all 5 lights so they get priority. If the sale falls through-
-What_A_Whoot has first dibs on the AI prime
-MLREEF has dibs on the better kessils, #3&4
I'm interested in the kessil lights still available??

OP
OP
R

Reefinmike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All lights are sold and shipping out this morning. Thanks for all the interest.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 72 86.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back