• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

[SOLD] Sicce Voyager Pumps (3200 and 3600) both for $150

Jaculus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got these recently from a LFS going out of business last summer. I did not put them in my tank until early Fall last year. These are work horses that will last a LONG time. They retail for almost $200 each. I am selling for $150 shipped (CONUS) (selling local for $125 if picked up and Cash).

I have cleaned these so you can see they look almost new. I just bought a set of Neptune Wav pumps from a local reefer and I don't need these.

$150 shipped CONUS for BOTH pumps.

20180304_200811.jpg

20180304_200807.jpg

20180304_195455.jpg

20180304_195130.jpg

20180304_195120.jpg

OP
OP
Jaculus

Jaculus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
replied with counteroffer LOL. For the record too,, I am really not too open to offers on the price of this. I would wait for local sale if any cheaper.

PANONHAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I guess you scammed me right? You don’t even have the common decency to return MY PMs or respond to the PayPal request I sent you. It’s a shame that you would scam some one for 135 Dollars. I hope t makes a difference in your life. I hope the Moderators ban you from the site. This isn’t what this site is about or reefing for that matter.

HawaiianReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is this a scam??
Seller just chose someone else to sell to. You may have lost a deal, but you didn't lose any money.

HawaiianReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My apologies. I read the post again but it still doesn't say the the payment was sent. Just mentions 135 dollars.
Im glad you cleared that up. Very good to know. I'll watch out for the member, and be sure not to by from him.
Did you report him to paypal for a refund?

HawaiianReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always use the purchasing goods choice in paypal. Seller pays fees Always here on R2R. You cant even request using gift in paypal when you sell here.
Really sorry to hear this. It sucks for you, but it ticks me off as well.
Best to you buddy
David

OP
OP
Jaculus

Jaculus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just refunded AND I am shipping the pumps now. I've been in this hobby form many years, I am not a scammer. 70+ hours per week at work, some minor family issues, and some major health issues occurred during the last couple weeks. I went off the grid as far as R2R is concerned, turned off all notices etc. Even ignored most of my personal emails for a while. The pumps were still in the Priority Mail Flat Rate box with no label since the day these sold.

Let me just say I do regret this. Even with plenty of reasons its no excuse to not ship something and especially with no follow up communication after the sale. I am not a rich person, nor am I poor but for the record the reasons for not shipping this had nothing to do with money. I often give stuff to fellow reefers locally.

OP
OP
Jaculus

Jaculus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just for the record needing pointing out, I am not upset with the buyer This is 100% on me,, all I ask is that my name be given another chance, I am refunding the $$ via Paypal AND I am STILL shipping the pumps later today.

HawaiianReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry for adding grief to this thread. I originally thought the buyer was simply passed and the item was sold to someone else.
I haven't been in the hobby too long, just a bit over a year. One of the best things about this hobby that I've encountered has been fellow reefers AND freshwater aquarist. If this did turn out to be a legitimate scam, this would have been a first and frankly I was quite surprised to think that it might have been.
70 hours is just plan crazy, I used to work 60 hours for months at a time. Add in commuting to work and your life comes to stop. I get that.
Great to see this wasn't the case and I still have yet to find a dishonest reefer.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 123 58.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 75 35.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.7%
Back