• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD SOLD...CLOSED EcoTech Radion XR15s & XR30 Gen 4 Pros - All Mobius Capable

mcola78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EVERYTHING SOLD. MODS PLEASE CLOSE THREAD

Hey all! Selling some EcoTech Goods I cant use on my new tank. Everything works as intended with no issues.

EcoTech Marine Radion XR30w G4 Pro LED - Mobius Ready. One available (1x). This one is about 2.5 years old. Everything you need for it is here. $400

EcoTech Marine Radion XR15w G4 Pro LED - Mobius Ready. Three available (3x). These are about 2.5 years old. Everything you need for these are here. i have cleaned them but not taken them apart to clean the dust inside the op by the fan. They work fine but you might want to clean out the insides first. $200ea

Shipping at additional cost of exact shipping.

VorTech MP40QD - Mobius Ready. Three available (3x). I think these are about two years old and they do work on Mobius. I do not have the wetsides for them. I will sell as is for $150ea or can get you wetsides and sell with new wetside for $210 each.
UPDATE: SOLD (aabjones888, >>klong<<, xtian)

Ecotech.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
mcola78

mcola78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE: Apparently, I priced these too low :). Thank you for the interest. I have received a ton of pms to get them or be put in line in case orders fall through. At this point, there are a few of you I have given my paypal to. Please let me know if you are 100% getting these or I will move to next in line. Please no more pms until I update this listing to say back on the market. Thanks for the interest.

Hey all! Selling some EcoTech Goods I cant use on my new tank. Everything works as intended with no issues.

VorTech MP40QD - Mobius Ready. Three available (3x). I think these are about two years old and they do work on Mobius. I do not have the wetsides for them. I will sell as is for $150ea or can get you wetsides and sell with new wetside for $210 each. UPDATE: It appears wetsides are sold out everywhere so I cannot provide them any quicker than you can get them yourself. Available as is, no wetside $150 ea

EcoTech Marine Radion XR30w G4 Pro LED - Mobius Ready. One available (1x). This one is about 2.5 years old. Everything you need for it is here. $400

EcoTech Marine Radion XR15w G4 Pro LED - Mobius Ready. Three available (3x). These are about 2.5 years old. Everything you need for these are here. i have cleaned them but not taken them apart to clean the dust inside the op by the fan. They work fine but you might want to clean out the insides first. $200ea

Shipping at additional cost of exact shipping.

Ecotech.jpg

OP
OP
mcola78

mcola78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All PMs replied. I have updated the listing above to what is left. All MP40s sold

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
UPDATE: Apparently, I priced these too low :). Thank you for the interest. I have received a ton of pms to get them or be put in line in case orders fall through. At this point, there are a few of you I have given my paypal to. Please let me know if you are 100% getting these or I will move to next in line. Please no more pms until I update this listing to say back on the market. Thanks for the interest.
One thing you did do that was not correct was to ask for paypal fees after your selling price.
Paypal fees must be included in the listed price.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Per our selling forum rules, all selling fees must be included in sale price (this is to conform with PayPal's rules for using their service). I've edited the post to comply with this.

OP
OP
mcola78

mcola78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One thing you did do that was not correct was to ask for paypal fees after your selling price.
Paypal fees must be included in the listed price.
Yep, now I know. I was unaware. Thank you PayPal police.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back