Some beautiful stuff in WYSIWYG this week!

Discussion in 'Fishy Business Aquatics' started by FishyBusinessAq, Jun 12, 2018.

1. FishyBusinessAq

FishyBusinessAq Fishy Business Aquatics R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor Partner Sponsor

Swoody likes this.

2. FishyBusinessAq

FishyBusinessAq Fishy Business Aquatics R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor Partner Sponsor

WYSIWYG Anemones here is always something to be thankful for. (4).jpg

3. FishyBusinessAq

Copy of here is always something to be thankful for..jpg

Treasure Coast likes this.
  4. TWT5011

TWT5011 Active Member

Hello,
    Lots of time answering questions and concerns. I'm sure everyone appreciates your efforts.

I'm interested in your Brunneus Fairy Wrasse... Would I be receiving a male if I order the fish? It's small-medium in size.

FishyBusinessAq likes this.
  5. Retro Reefer

Retro Reefer Been there done that.. R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor

Nice site.. if I may make a suggestion, I for one don’t want to see all your sold out items in the WYSIWYG category.. sifting through all the sold items makes shopping more difficult and also creates disappointment and frustration when a nice piece catches your eye only to see it’s not available.

6. FishyBusinessAq

Yes, the Brunneus Fairy Wrasses we have in stock right now are all males. Thanks!

7. FishyBusinessAq

Thank you for the suggestion, I will forward this to my tech team and see if this is something that can be done easily. Thanks!

mta_morrow and Retro Reefer like this.