You need me to bring a razor?
Calendar GIF by memecandy

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im gonna be in ur hood today to pick up my car at Veryls. If its done. Ill hit ya and swing by for a few fts's and a rematch with the CB if u are free and the times line up.

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Saltaholics, I ended 2020 and began 2021 with sepsis. Hospital folks got me squared away thankfully. About as scared as I have ever been of dying.
I've thought some about the folks we lean on and reach out to when things are down. Many of those folks true friends are from this site.
Recently they haven't been around as they have been hurt by policy enforcement here on a thread for LGBTQ reefers to reach out being deleted.
There are still tanks I want to follow and fellow reefers to support but I'm not feeling like logging in is opening the door to my extended Family safe space anymore.
I taught my kids that there was good and bad in every color race creed religion gender and you can only tell good from bad by thier actions so give everyone a chance get to know them by actions and you wont miss the chance to make a true friend.
I am sad as after other forums and bad behavior run amok thought R2R could stay closer to a family safe home spot.
I will try to keep up on build thread but the 75 gal adventure will perhaps just photobomb a friend or twos thread now and again.
Misfits Rich Brian Don Corey Keith Katrina Chris and the extended Misfits Thanks seeing a thumbs up a post here and there over the years has gotten me thru dark days. You have been my strength and support in ways you cant imagine
I'll be in the bushes stalking y'all :cool:

Last edited:

boacvh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Saltaholics, I ended 2020 and began 2021 with sepsis. Hospital folks got me squared away thankfully. About as scared as I have ever been of dying.
I've thought some about the folks we lean on and reach out to when things are down. Many of those folks true friends are from this site.
Recently they haven't been around as they have been hurt by policy enforcement here on a thread for LGBTQ reefers to reach out being deleted.
There are still tanks I want to follow and fellow reefers to support but I'm not feeling like logging in is opening the door to my extended Family safe space anymore.
I taught my kids that there was good and bad in every color race creed religion gender and you can only tell good from bad by thier actions so give everyone a chance get to know them by actions and you wont miss the chance to make a true friend.
I am sad as after other forums and bad behavior run amok thought R2R could stay closer to a family safe home spot.
I will try to keep up on build thread but the 75 gal adventure will perhaps just photobomb a friend or twos thread now and again.
Misfits Rich Brian Don Corey Keith Katrina Chris and the extended Misfits Thanks seeing a thumbs up a post here and there over the years has gotten me thru dark days. You have been my strength and support in ways you cant imagine
I'll be in the bushes stalking y'all :cool:
wow. glad to know that was squared away! Hope feeling better now.

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sorry you have been sick friend. And so happy you are through it! Hugs!
Thanks my fishy friend. I had a deep respect for folks in your profession before now seeing folks shorthanded in the er and on the ward and dealing with the surge it has doubled. God bless those who care for others in tough conditions at the best of time. A greater showing of love for your fellow beings idont think can be seen.

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks my fishy friend. I had a deep respect for folks in your profession before now seeing folks shorthanded in the er and on the ward and dealing with the surge it has doubled. God bless those who care for others in tough conditions at the best of time. A greater showing of love for your fellow beings idont think can be seen.
Thank you. It is very kind of you.

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Salutations and greetings Salty friends
time for an update.
me
one Eye fixed amazing what I was missing! Can’t wait to get other eyes cataracts removed
back work in progress still planning out ways to ease maintenance on tank

tank no GHA some cyano and slime coralline out if control...
fish are fat coral beauty is boss all fat and happy.
got some citric acid need a complete clean of tank and sump, going to spread it out tho back can do a big at a time. Enough blah blah blah here’s my filthy little joy

Attachments

• DAE2D1BB-B424-45DA-82F0-902C61E32141.jpeg
    DAE2D1BB-B424-45DA-82F0-902C61E32141.jpeg
    184.7 KB · Views: 32
  • E3437528-B16B-4087-8A42-C2BF4BA5C256.jpeg
    E3437528-B16B-4087-8A42-C2BF4BA5C256.jpeg
    221.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 7C2A30C4-F0DD-4CBE-BCC3-19AC6CBDA51D.jpeg
    7C2A30C4-F0DD-4CBE-BCC3-19AC6CBDA51D.jpeg
    228.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 66D844E7-E588-4718-8ED0-D9FE78BF2BD3.jpeg
    66D844E7-E588-4718-8ED0-D9FE78BF2BD3.jpeg
    258.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 0B254F8E-857E-4A0B-9F22-35446656B5F7.jpeg
    0B254F8E-857E-4A0B-9F22-35446656B5F7.jpeg
    243.8 KB · Views: 46

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to hear things went well with your first eye, hopefully things go smoothly with the second!!!

Your filthy little joy is still miles cleaner than mine right now so keep up the good work!! Everyone looks healthy and happy which is the name of the game so you've got that part down atleast. :)

boacvh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Salutations and greetings Salty friends
time for an update.
me
one Eye fixed amazing what I was missing! Can’t wait to get other eyes cataracts removed
back work in progress still planning out ways to ease maintenance on tank

tank no GHA some cyano and slime coralline out if control...
fish are fat coral beauty is boss all fat and happy.
got some citric acid need a complete clean of tank and sump, going to spread it out tho back can do a big at a time. Enough blah blah blah here’s my filthy little joy
So glad to hear! Hopefully the second goes well too!

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to hear things went well with your first eye, hopefully things go smoothly with the second!!!

Your filthy little joy is still miles cleaner than mine right now so keep up the good work!! Everyone looks healthy and happy which is the name of the game so you've got that part down atleast. :)
Thanks. You nailed it Healthy is the name of the game. Took 2.5 years to see it settle in. I’m to much the fiddler but back cured me of that lol. Going forward will remember what balanced the tank wasn’t me was tank itself ;Facepalm Will help it but never try to rule it again by doing to much.
love seeing how big fff and melanurus have gotten. may Need to upgrade to give em space to swim

Back