!!!SOME NEW PIECES IN SOME NEW PACKS!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

LDH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is something I am actually working on with good friend. Will have to see how it plays out.

Well #allmymoneygoestocoral is an actual thing so you know... could work out nice for both of us. Haha I will have to stay tuned! Excited at the possibility !!!!!

Joshky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful as always Adam. I hope one day this blue fad passes, you're one of few who actually care about the integrity of your brand long term. Sadly with the turnover in this hobby I'm not sure it'll ever end, people don't stay long enough to care.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Beautiful as always Adam. I hope one day this blue fad passes, you're one of few who actually care about the integrity of your brand long term. Sadly with the turnover in this hobby I'm not sure it'll ever end, people don't stay long enough to care.

thanks for the post! Yeah I'm afraid the blue wave is here to stay. There's no denying coral look amazing under them. If anything, I'll have to evolve a little and start shooting under more flattering lighting to keep you guys interested lol!

ncaldwell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not that it matters because you always sell these packs easily but you could do a natural pic (that we appreciate greatly) and a pic under blues for the doubters. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to put in another order btw

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 32 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back