!!!SOME NEW PIECES IN SOME NEW PACKS!!!

Discussion in 'Battlecorals' started by Battlecorals, Feb 1, 2018.

1. LDH

LDH Active Member

Well #allmymoneygoestocoral is an actual thing so you know... could work out nice for both of us. Haha I will have to stay tuned! Excited at the possibility !!!!!

2. Joshky

Joshky Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Big Blue Reef Member Build Thread Contributor

Beautiful as always Adam. I hope one day this blue fad passes, you're one of few who actually care about the integrity of your brand long term. Sadly with the turnover in this hobby I'm not sure it'll ever end, people don't stay long enough to care.

bubbaque likes this.
  3. Battlecorals

Battlecorals Aquaculturist R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor

thanks for the post! Yeah I'm afraid the blue wave is here to stay. There's no denying coral look amazing under them. If anything, I'll have to evolve a little and start shooting under more flattering lighting to keep you guys interested lol!

4. Scottsquatch

Scottsquatch Glad to be back! R2R Supporter

No way Adam. That's why I'll be dealing almost exclusively with you for my sticks. I like knowing that what I see is really what I'll get.

bubbaque likes this.
  5. ncaldwell

ncaldwell Active Member

Not that it matters because you always sell these packs easily but you could do a natural pic (that we appreciate greatly) and a pic under blues for the doubters. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to put in another order btw

bubbaque likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted