OP
coral reeftank

coral reeftank

IG:crt_reefs
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Another awesome day! Want to thank @Eric Cohen and Among the Reef for the awesome service and new additions. I’ve loved leopard wrasses and was able to snag these beautiful choati leopards. They’ve been an awesome addition and are already eating pellets as well!

204C8A92-E529-4BAE-8064-7D37E6997DE6.jpeg

OP
OP
coral reeftank

coral reeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Some late nite/Early Mornin pics!

_DSC5350.JPG

CRT Fantasia, been growing this one out for a long long time. I got this one back in 2018, I managed to save a small branch before I lost the colony and it went dormant for awhile. Now post crash it's starting to explode!

_DSC5253.JPG

CRT Pinky Binky, bummed I lost the colony of this one, but I managed to save me some!

_DSC5280.JPG

RMF Psychoberry, you psycho for berries??

_DSC5282.JPG

RRC Pink Cadillac, this mini colony survived the crash. My main colony was probably reaching 1 foot in diameter before the crash.

_DSC5284.JPG

TGC Galactic Gabagool, very pastel unique tenuis. The corallites turn bright pink fully colored up. Might need to up my nitrates...

_DSC5286.JPG

CRT Hangover, currently coloring up post crash.

_DSC5289.JPG

TGC Creamsicle, this one's bright!

_DSC5401.JPG

CRT Golden Eye

_DSC5358.JPG

CRT Golden Eye, I've been growing this one out for a few years as well and it has the brightest yellow polyps of all my rainbow tenuis. I lost a sizable portion of my colony during the crash, but I managed to save a few pieces

OP
OP
coral reeftank

coral reeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Peek a boo

9487A8DF-A7A0-47A2-B2A4-D85B15C78DE9.jpeg

This is one of my little pink streaked wrasse, I recently added it in attempt to pair it to my established one. They seem to have bonded nicely. After the initial fin flaring and hierarchy establishment they’ve been swimming together a lot. These guys add a lot of personality to a tank. They’re like a much more peaceful and cryptic sixline wrasse. They’re much less aggressive to other fish and dart in and out of the rock structure. They do spend plenty of time in the open, but always tend back to rocks to hunt. They’re rather small and tend to disappear in a large display with lots of rock but it only makes it that more delightful when you spot one doing its thing!

OP
OP
coral reeftank

coral reeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here’s a recent fts, restarting the collection from scratch
981FBFD2-845F-44DB-96D8-6D501DBFF916.jpeg

Great looking corals. FTS? What lights are you currently running?
I have been eyeballing some of you FS threads…..lol

corey
I’m currently running radion g5 blues with
2 ati actinic
+
2 ati blue plus

Back