kiran

reef noob
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Nothing amazing. I'm still very new to this so taking things slow and nailing the basics down. Quality isn't the best because I originally made them for instagram reels.

Top Shelf Aquatics
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
kiran

kiran

reef noob
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
good stuff! i still consider myself a complete novice with filming. what do you use?
I have a Sony A7RII + Sony GM 16-35mm wide angle (for the zoa garden video) + Sony G 90mm Macro (for the hammer video).

I used Adobe Premiere to edit them on a MacBook Pro.

laezur

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I have a Sony A7RII + Sony GM 16-35mm wide angle (for the zoa garden video) + Sony G 90mm Macro (for the hammer video).

I used Adobe Premiere to edit them on a MacBook Pro.
Thank you! The Zoas are stunning, I used to hate them. Now I’m just too scared to keep them, all I hear is horror this, death that. Palytoxin from looking at them wrong. I also heard some don’t have toxin and are mislabelled but I just can’t find the right info and want a zoa garden for myself.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
kiran

kiran

reef noob
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Thank you! The Zoas are stunning, I used to hate them. Now I’m just too scared to keep them, all I hear is horror this, death that. Palytoxin from looking at them wrong. I also heard some don’t have toxin and are mislabelled but I just can’t find the right info and want a zoa garden for myself.
Zoas and Palys are fine as long as you take the proper precautions when handling them I think.

I always wear nitrile gloves, a respirator (kind of excessive but whatever), and safety glasses that seal. Just don't do anything that would make you ingest or get the water in your eye and you'll be fine. I haven't gotten sick (fingers crossed).

Nutramar Foods
CLICK TO VIEW LIVESTREAM

How much do you love or hate zoanthids?

• LOVE LOVE LOVE

Votes: 91 42.3%
  • Like them

Votes: 73 34.0%
  • Neither like or dislike

Votes: 30 14.0%
  • Don't like them

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • HATE HATE HATE