moose1.jpg

moose-1.jpg

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He is regal!!! Elliot looks like the jester to the king, and Roxy looks like she is just putting up with it all...

LOL
Laurie

czieler

Reefin' Girl
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this thread...and thought I'd post a pic my gf actually got on one of our vacations of our chocolate lab Sahara...pardon the watermark..but I had someone snag it and start sellling it on stuff at one point..

bw.jpg

OP
OP
JGoslee

JGoslee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this thread...and thought I'd post a pic my gf actually got on one of our vacations of our chocolate lab Sahara...pardon the watermark..but I had someone snag it and start sellling it on stuff at one point..

bw.jpg
That is a beautiful pic!

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hehe.. nice profile shots.. they look like they like to pose for the camera...

awesome dogs man..

OP
OP
JGoslee

JGoslee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of these days I will get a dog!
You should just go to your local animal shelter. All my dogs were adopted. Would you believe that Moose was at an animal shelter. He has a micro chip that traces back to the breeder. So he is a pure breed lab and he ended up at an animal shelter.

Smarsh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
being as I have 9 shelter dogs now, many, many pure bred dogs end up at shelters. Lack of people doing their research or getting dogs for the wrong reasons. Shelter dogs are great dogs!! They just need a chance, that's all. 1 rescued is 1 life saved.

Adopt, spay and neuter, is the way to go.

Sandy

OP
OP
JGoslee

JGoslee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
being as I have 9 shelter dogs now, many, many pure bred dogs end up at shelters. Lack of people doing their research or getting dogs for the wrong reasons. Shelter dogs are great dogs!! They just need a chance, that's all. 1 rescued is 1 life saved.

Adopt, spay and neuter, is the way to go.

Sandy
Wow 9 dogs! Do they all live with you? Any pics?

Smarsh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh my gosh, I love the one of your bully dog, that is sooooo bully!!

I do have some pics but no time right now to post them. I will do that this evening. Not all of them are here. 1 just left to his forever home this weekend and 1 more may be going soon (I hope, she's great but we want less dogs) and there is a possible forever home for 1 of the others. The rest we will keep.

This is out list, 2 chows, 1 Australian Kelpie, 1 big red dog (LOL), 1 beagle/chi and her son, 1 beagle mix something, 2 pitbulls, 1 vizsla mix.

Sandy

czieler

Reefin' Girl
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah... adopted dogs are the best! I work with FL lab rescue..that's how we got Sahara... she was given up after a divorce... her mom kept her to get back at the dad...then kept her in a crate for a yr..and she became obese and destructive when let out of the crate... no wonder...if someone locked me in a cage all day..I'd be destructive too!!!

when we adopted her...she went on a doggie diet and lost a bunch of weight..but was already perfectly trained...sat,spoke, high fived...everything...

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back