Something fishy

DerekT5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever been to something fishy? I would like to know the pros and cons of the store

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a nice shop with a good selection of pretty much everything. The only con I have is that I work second shift and cant get there very often.

Oberst Oswald

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in New Jersey... Something Fishy is my favorite store. Very helpful and Noob friendly. Real good supply of equipment and stuff. Excellent for softies & LSP. Hardly any SPS corals. Worth a 1 hour ride.

dromo2189

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s close for me and i love it. So far best fish store i can find. Fish healthy and good selection

OP
OP
DerekT5

DerekT5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I got to it. I really liked the store. I bought a couple of fish and lots of coral there.

gary henkel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hands down the best lfs in the Philadelphia area. yes it is a trek out to Northampton, but todd is about the best around. he put in my entire system for seahorses. he even stopped when I was hospitalized and did the maintenance on my tank for me. he works for champion lighting during the day so is always up and has a fast track to all of the new equipment out there. livestock is healthy plentiful and fairly priced. cannot recommend more highly.

Back