• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sorry, anyone knows what happen to blue zoo aquatics?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

jsbach

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I normally shop at live aquaria, this time I really want a Blue Porcelain Crab and blue zoo aquatics is the only one sell them.

I've placed my order and set requested a specific delivery date (two days later), it shows "in processing".....in next five days.

I try to email and make custom calls, but no reply , it's a black hole.

I always heard the blue zoo aquatics is the second best , so I guess them may happens got some problem these days...

Has any one has similar experience recently?

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, they have always been helpful. Hope they contact you soon.

awwinterfall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they were helpful until around 2018. I made a purchase and they never sent my item nor answered emails. I stopped using them. Seems like a change in management.

OP
OP
jsbach

jsbach

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks all guys. I've give up.......

rirun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my order from BZA. Communication was good. I called them the day my fish were supposed to be shipped and was called back within a few hours. The fish arrived this morning via overnight FedEx and packed well. I just added them to my QT and they are acting as you would think after being shipped overnight to NY.

rirun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an update on my experience with BZA. I had two fish (tomini and purple firefish) die within 48 hours of introduction to QT. The other four are doing great as I ramp Copper Power.

BZA handling of the two dead fish was great. They responded within 24 hours and currently processing the credit (should be within 5 business days).

@jsbach - Not sure what went wrong with your interaction with them but so far mine has been great.

MixedFruitBasket

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am also getting no response when it comes to asking about purchasing some stuff. I haven’t even bought anything yet and they don’t answer emails. Okay they answered the first one telling me how they get X corals in all the time but then when I asked about actually buying some, crickets.

OP
OP
jsbach

jsbach

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am also getting no response when it comes to asking about purchasing some stuff. I haven’t even bought anything yet and they don’t answer emails. Okay they answered the first one telling me how they get X corals in all the time but then when I asked about actually buying some, crickets.
Thanks!

OP
OP
jsbach

jsbach

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an update on my experience with BZA. I had two fish (tomini and purple firefish) die within 48 hours of introduction to QT. The other four are doing great as I ramp Copper Power.

BZA handling of the two dead fish was great. They responded within 24 hours and currently processing the credit (should be within 5 business days).

@jsbach - Not sure what went wrong with your interaction with them but so far mine has been great.
Thanks!

rirun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick update on the credit. I emailed them Monday about it and received a followup email this morning and credit for the two fish shortly after.

I should mention that the fish i ordered were all in stock so the transaction was straightforward.

My experience with BZA has been great and I plan on ordering again in the near future. Sorry that you didn't have the same experience.

OP
OP
jsbach

jsbach

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick update on the credit. I emailed them Monday about it and received a followup email this morning and credit for the two fish shortly after.

I should mention that the fish i ordered were all in stock so the transaction was straightforward.

My experience with BZA has been great and I plan on ordering again in the near future. Sorry that you didn't have the same experience.
Thanks !
But I'm in MA and now it is too cold to order.
I'll wait until spring comes :)

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 31.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 23.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back